Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
My heart was about to skip a damn beat but my eyes looked at "Pewbasement" and said
Bro I was deadass typing a long response to it and then I saw Wiwi point out the PewsBasement and almost punched my monitor lmfao. I knew the Sanji vs Kizaru was too good to be true but man I was so fixated on Judge and Caesar being on the BBP ship. Also the Marines struggling to move fat Luffy is a classic Oda move too smh lmao.

Super fast spoiler thanks to Ferrero Rocher

- Chapter 1106: The peak of the peak of stupidity
- Vegapunk asks why Saturn hasn't killed him yet
- Saturn tells him that he is fraudulent and can't kill people, he commanded the Buster Call to destroy everything, including Vegapunk
- Kizaru cuts another tube, Saturn starts wondering if he shouldn't fire him before the Buster Call
- Zoro joins Luffy at the vending machine and he eats with him, he is having a blast
- Luffy tells him: you got lost again? HUEHUEHUE
- They laugh together, Luffy eats a lot, Zoro gets lost, it's very funny
- Sanji joins them too and he gets mad that Luffy is feeding himself at a vending machine and not asking him to cook
- Nami punches the 3 of them and tells them to stop arguing and does another funny
- Chapter ends with the revelation of THEY, the people who attacked the navy ship
- It was Condoriano and Buggy HAHAHA
- Editor's note: this is truly the peak of the peak of stupidity