Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Seriously, these shitty whiners are tiring. If you are going to abandon the manga, do it and don't come back, just because Oda leaves his overrated character stagnant (which Oda is giving his fair level) they complain and complain They are annoying as hell. poop
this is not reddit bro

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Wait Luffy made Bonney realize he's Nika?

Bro this means Luffy is STARTING against Kizaru in Gear 5.

@Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Adamxero @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @avinni @haxxor

Luffy is in his precious time-limit form but is ignoring Saturn and focusing on Kizaru.

Also "Kizaru has low durability" is about to get debunked so hard cuz there's no way the punch Luffy hits him with has him down

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Bonney having Nika powers plus control over the Pacafista and maybe even Seraphim means she gets the edge over Saturn as well

I think Luffy is gonna leave that in her hands as he focuses on Kizaru

Wait Luffy made Bonney realize he's Nika?

Bro this means Luffy is STARTING against Kizaru in Gear 5.

@Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Adamxero @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @avinni @haxxor

Luffy is in his precious time-limit form but is ignoring Saturn and focusing on Kizaru.

Also "Kizaru has low durability" is about to get debunked so hard cuz there's no way the punch Luffy hits him with has him down

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Kizaru has good durability, it's just not Kaido/BM tier (and it would be stupid if that was the case tbh )

Redon: "I can only say that the end of the chapter is BRUTAL. The Spoilers that got shared didn't not do justice to what I saw in the chapter it's just chilling"

Whats blud waffling about?

I

Indigo

We haven't seen Lucci and Zoro in a while. Why could that be?

What if they ran into another group on Egghead Island... the Blackbeard Pirates. That's why it's being offscreened, IMO.
I'm done having COPIUM

if it happens, great

but i'm not gonna hope for that shit

for all i know, Zoro was nerfed like a bitch and is using Asura to fight Lucci for 20 chapters

fuck this

Status
Not open for further replies.