Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't he just punch Saturn away?

Why does everytime Luffy is on panel, he is focused on Kizaru? So far Franky, Sanji and even Kuma had their lick on Saturn, but not a single character on the island aside Luffy touched Kizaru, it has to be Luffy.
First, these are short spoilers, we don't even fully know what happened in the chapter.

Kizaru and Saturn were close to each other last chapter.

In Pew's spoilers, they plan to annihilate everyone on the island.

To prevent that, Luffy comes and punches Kizaru away.

It's not a "round 2" like you claim, it's Luffy coming back and punching Kizaru away like the spoilers clearly mention.

Will it lead to a round 2? Maybe but use your brain for a second.

You have Kizaru and Saturn but who is clearly the main villain of the island? Who is Luffy going to focus on?

Saturn.

Kizaru will come back but he will be stopped by somebody else.

The current chapter changed nothing to what I was saying.

You can't merely jump to the conclusion that this punch will lead to Luffy vs Kizaru round 2, period.

Headcanon of what exactly?

Forced to accept reality? It's disappointment.
It's a chapter without zoro again. Idc about results I want him in the chapter.

Your condom , went down without taking any damage , had to be carried around , used food to recover.

Whereas zoro has not made a single attack yet on panel , was fighting hakiless until now.
Zoro fight is purposely prolonged.

Go and have a read on 10 pages of spoiler discussion if anyone even enjoying Nika wanking from oda.

It's not just me disappointed.
Cry and drop the series already.

Your fave is trash in comparison to Godfy. Lucci is literally making this an extreme diff fight for Zolo when Luffy neg diff'd him. Zolo is getting mid diff'd off Luffy now

Ledon being Ledon...

"Sólo puedo decir que el final del capítulo es BRUTAL

La frase del Spoiler no hace justicia a lo que se ve y lo que se dice. Los pelos de punta"

Status
Not open for further replies.