Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

why the fuck am i mad for Sanji fans too? i hate this bitch

and even i'm like, wtf Oda?

Sanji and Kizaru were face to face for like 5 chapters or something, even more

and you didn't let him stop a single fucking kick bro? do something helpful? like you let Zoro block a bunch of shit from Kaido to help out Luffy

why not do the same for Sanji bro?

Unless you were a coping Zoro fan or Sanji fan or Admiral hater, it was obvious that Luffy would fight Kizaru again unless Kizaru did switch sides.

The only other way for Luffy and Kizaru to not fight was if the unknown party ended up being either Blackbeard, Dragon, or Shanks.

But the unknown party being Dorry and Brogy and Kizaru not switching sides, pretty much meant that Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 was going to happen.

C

CensoredbyWG

The problem of Zoro vs Lucci is not that bullshit "extreme diff", "low diff" agenda, but the fact that Oda showed us 2 panels with zero named attacks from the two and probably this fight will end with a postpone ( when Jinbe will arrive). Seriously, what is the point of this,Oda? Peak writing here
The point is to highlight how superior luffy is to the rest of his underlings.

Its fucking ironic how far this devolved in the exact opposite direction

- "Luffy will save Bonney" -> Kuma saved Bonney
- "Luffy will save Kuma" -> Literally just Sanji and Franky
- "Kizaru wont get up" -> Kizaru gets up
- "Kizaru wont be a threat" -> Continues to be a threat and villain
- "Luffy wont fight Kizaru again" -> Luffy literally fights Kizaru again.
- "Bonney will realize Luffy is Nika when she's saved from Saturn" -> Bonney will realize Luffy is Nika while (presumably) he fights Kizaru.

Lmao. It doesnt matter anymore what happens, 6 wrongs doesnt make a right

Status
Not open for further replies.