Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre TS op is a whole different show compared to post ts op.

Sooner you understand, the less angrier you get.

Oda is part of the big 3, like his peers from that time, EoS of his show will focus 100% on the main character while ignoring the rest of the crew.
This far from the truth .
Zoro and Sanji just get there longest fights ever in wano .
Hell most of the crew got fights in Wano .
This arc was not about that when fights so short .
Hell this arc don't even have luffy in it for 17 chapters which is a record and something no would think would happen before this arc .

It’s not just about Kizaru, literally 80% of the straw hats are offscreen standing around doing nothing while a buster call is happening. This is supposed to be a Yonko crew, but Oda is making them look pathetic since Luffy (and Sanji to an extent) the only one actively doing anything useful.
Well,
People still think Oda is writing some masterpiece

He can't even write the main cast well

OP became Luffy show since DR

Maybe the end of the chapter is all the kuma pacifista beating and tearing Saturn apart

Maybe maybe luffy and kizaru stay on egghead while some of the strawhats go with the giants to elbaf

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Why thank you! I try my best to generally be a straight shooter and roll with the blows as they come. C'est la vie and all that jazz.

And no worries about the emotes!

:myman:
That's awesome man, genuinely. I respect those kind of mentalities and people like that a lot.
I'm sure you'll get some kind of windfall in someway somehow, hopefully sooner than later too ideally ofc!

Status
Not open for further replies.