Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good observation with the robot, thank you for bringing it up

I think the robot will be used to escape the island and it'll carry the Sunny and the Straw Hats before Luffy lands his foot on Saturn, I think that's where this will be leading to. The robot would kinda mimic Momo in Wano, where instead of protecting Onigashima, it would protect the Sunny and Straw Hats

Now, whether Luffy will fight Kizaru or not is not really what I'm arguing here, if they interact more than this punch then let it be but I can't describe the precise details of what will happen to Kizaru, I think it's difficult to say anything at this point

All that I'm sure of (I may be biased, call me stubborn or whatever) is that Luffy will defeat Saturn and I don't think Oda is crazy enough to make Luffy defeat both Saturn and Kizaru in the same arc, so whether Luffy keeps fighting Kizaru or not, I think that Zoro might be the one who will finish him off but that's merely based on a mirror with Sabaody and I still find it a bit hard to believe at this point
Luffy maybe will have the last hit on Saturn at the end of it.

Finally someone else with a brain. @Shiroyru Zoro vs Fujitora and Sanji vs Greenbull are coming Im sorry for doubting
Luffy vs Fleet Admiral Sakazuki

Zoro vs Admiral Fujitora
Sanji vs Admiral Ryokugyu
Admiral Kizaru is taken out by Luffy prior to the SHs vs Marines arc

Usopp vs Zodiac Chaton
Nami vs Zodiac Momousagi
The 5 other SHs vs the Kurouma and the snake, sheep, rat, and dragon Zodiacs

10 core SHs vs 10 core Marines

C

CensoredbyWG

This far from the truth .
Zoro and Sanji just get there longest fights ever in wano .
Hell most of the crew got fights in Wano .
This arc was not about that when fights so short .
Hell this arc don't even have luffy in it for 17 chapters which is a record and something no would think would happen before this arc .
Wano was the end of 2/3 of one piece.

Egghead is the first arc of the final third, within these two arcs luffy went from someone who "simply" earned roger's will to the embodiment of a god who awakened the strongest devil fruit and is directly connected to all major events in OP's world both in past, present and future.

This is an even worse version to what happened with naruto and ichigo lol.

In my opinion, oda already fumbled this and severely overblown the "chosen one" plot.

Chapter ends with Vegapunk being attacked by Saturn, Luffy is busy with Kizaru

Sanji promissed he is gonna save Vegapunk

It's obvious Sanji is using Ifrit Jambe against Saturn and hurting him badly
@MonsterZoro
:seriously::seriously::seriously:
Nah we have to see Nika Form Bonney do something… Saturn himself was hyping up how strong Bonney would become once she obtained the Nika future, and there’s no one else on the island for Nika Form Bonney to flex on but Saturn

Okay but see there’s a few things you aren’t considering… Bonney is supposed to get a power up… Saturn himself confirms that Bonney is supposed to get a power up when she sees Nika Luffy

soooo… What for? Like why is Bonney getting a power up? Who is she going to fight with this power up? All the pacifista work for her because Vegapunk hacked them or something… All the fodder marines left… all the vice admirals left… Kizaru is getting punched to shit by Luffy… Saturn is the only villain left on the island… Why is Bonney getting a power up, to not do anything it? The only person on the island left to punch is Saturn right?

also Nika will defeat Saturn… but remember that Bonney’s power lets her become Nika… that was the whole thing… Her power up is to become any future she imagines is possible… She’s going to become Nika… That’s the power up… So yes, Nika will defeat Saturn, Nika form Bonney will defeat Saturn
Nah, Bonney will at best punch Saturn with Nika-ish future, maybe in combination with Nika himself, prolly contribute to his overall defeat, but it won't be Bonney who will finish Saturn

C

CensoredbyWG

Luffy vs Fleet Admiral Sakazuki

Zoro vs Admiral Fujitora
Sanji vs Admiral Ryokugyu
Admiral Kizaru is taken out by Luffy prior to the SHs vs Marines arc
Luffy always gets the first piece of the pie.

He was the first to beat YC and yonko.

Only after luffy defeats admiral and gorosei will any of the other characters get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.