Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Let's be honest, any one with common sense understands that Luffy's fight is kizaru. I can still understand you thinking that Saturn is the main villain of the arc, but what I can't understand is thinking that Kizaru is going to fight Sanji or Zoro.

Do you really think that after all the admiral build up all these years, Oda is going to allow anyone but Luffy be the one to take down an admiral? To think that he first character to take down a navy admiral won't even be a pirate captain is just delusional. Especially with the past between Luffy and Kizaru. Zoro never stood a chance.

And seriously, people really thought Sanji will fight Kizaru while Zoro fights Lucci, what he's gonna do, get one shotted? He will be lucky to get a fight this arc in the first place.:gokulaugh:
The arc has consistently been labelled as an escape arc by the characters within it.

I don't see EITHER Kizaru or Saturn going down here. It's possible Sanji or Zoro clash with Kizaru, but I doubt they're defeating him.

The worst I could see if Kizaru or Saturn getting a defeat, but, even then, I doubt they'd be left with fatal damage.

The Straw Hats just don't have the time to take down fighters of this level considering the Buster Call. Because of the timer, I CAN'T see us getting any long 1v1s.

Hell, the first Luffy vs Kizaru fight might end up being the longest in the arc.

Why the hell is everybody ignoring the giants showing up to egghead lol?

This is major and we are about to see the first non fodder giants in the show.
What do you mean the first non-fodders? Oimo and Kashii are not fodders. Saul is not a fodder. Hajrudin and the 6th Division are not fodders. In fact, Buggy's business went bankrupt when Hajrudin and the 6th Division left.

The arc has consistently been labelled as an escape arc by the characters within it.

I don't see EITHER Kizaru or Saturn going down here. It's possible Sanji or Zoro clash with Kizaru, but I doubt they're defeating him.

The worst I could see if Kizaru or Saturn getting a defeat, but, even then, I doubt they'd be left with fatal damage.

The Straw Hats just don't have the time to take down fighters of this level considering the Buster Call. Because of the timer, I CAN'T see us getting any long 1v1s.

Hell, the first Luffy vs Kizaru fight might end up being the longest in the arc.
Exactly,the marines will get a huge L by allowing Luffy and Vegapunk to escape,but they will not be defeated.

zoro fighting lucci in off screen last 20 chapters
Sanji roam around last 20 chapters
Checkout luffy . Eat fighting eat fighting , you know after kizaru , he will defeat saturn too, if oda think not enough, luffy can beat BB and Shanks in there too :)))

This is a series where Oda went over year and half without any SH and near 2 and half years without Zoro .
With Sanji in WCI not get any big fights in his own story base arc .
We in short arc that had 17 chapter without luffy and fights short as fuck and getting off screen .
To me this shit expected and even luffy fight will get fuck over if you looking for a normal one lol.

zoro fighting lucci in off screen last 20 chapters
Sanji roam around last 20 chapters
Checkout luffy . Eat fighting eat fighting , you know after kizaru , he will defeat saturn too, if oda think not enough, luffy can beat BB and Shanks in there too :)))
your goat will die at a young age tbf :pepedoffy:

Sanji and Jinbe at least should have some roles this arc. I would prefer if Usopp has something to do as well (he didn’t get much focus in Wano). Franky should be definitely getting more involvement especially regarding inventions, science but he has got nothing so far. I still have hope that matchups can switch around and Luffy’s commanders get something to do. Maybe Jinbe takes up Lucci, frees up Zoro for the main fight. I don’t know what Sanji is gonna do? Maybe some Enies Lobby esque brain move to help SHs escape would be nice. Putting pacifistas out of WG control is not a great move tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.