Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is zoro still fighting lucci it makes no sense

unless zoro adv coc is super weakcompared to luffy
length doesn't matter, I reread Dressrosa and that mf was clashing with PICA for a solid 25 chapters, I bet you when we cut to the fight, both him and Lucci barely have any extra injuries. Oda just doesn't care enough to give him any screentime

don't kiss minors then it should be quite a simple requirement no ?
1. Pudding isn't a minor in most of the world over, American laws are not universal, 18 is not the magical number of morality. If you really want to be that big of a stickler, then 33 is technically adulthood if you go back into IRL history.
2. Pudding kissed him, without his consent. She asked for a favor, and then underhandedly used it to force a kiss.

So you have no ground.

So now Zoro and Sanji, the only two capable of putting up a fight are useless while the rest of the crew is pretty much inexistant this arc? I guess only the condom of liberation is allowed to do anything, fuck oda.
Oda is a total fraud. If he wanted stakes to the arc then have serious antagonists, not vice admiral fodder and pre time skip enemies. We all read Marine Ford. Yonko Commanders can fight with admirals.
Zoro and Sanji have beaten Yonko commanders and Zoro has fought with TWO Yonko. Why is Sanji running away from vice admirals and Zoro going extreme diff with CP0? Does anyone thing Queen would've run away from T-Bone? Or that King would go high diff with Kaku? Cause thats what's going on right now.

1. Pudding isn't a minor in most of the world over, American laws are not universal, 18 is not the magical number of morality. If you really want to be that big of a stickler, then 33 is technically adulthood if you go back into IRL history.
2. Pudding kissed him, without his consent. She asked for a favor, and then underhandedly used it to force a kiss.

So you have no ground.
I'm obviously not being serious but a little heart eyes rattle sesh is always good for the heart

Status
Not open for further replies.