Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well theres a possible opening for who takes him down
if law is down for some sort of vengeance against bb's crew
Personally I think thatll just be Luffy or something with Koby. Both ideally are the biggest candidates since Koby surpassing the first student makes sense (and is now inherently tied to BB) and Luffy is Garps grandson. Luffy getting that fight first could work considering he's fighting Kizaru now.

Imo Kid and Law have bigger roles to play in the endgame with the WG as allies, not in the Yonko or Marine fights.

Any reason why Oda doesn't make the colorspread after Aokiji reveal to prevent confusion?
When was that color spread released?

And that color spread isnt confusing it depicts the vice captains of pirate crews. Aokiji isnt a vice captain.
So you also believe Akainu low diffs Fuji?
The admirals have been introduced as the strongest fighting force of the World Government. They have equal portrayal, heck two of them fought equally for 10 days.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

Personally I think thatll just be Luffy or something with Koby. Both ideally are the biggest candidates since Koby surpassing the first student makes sense (and is now inherently tied to BB) and Luffy is Garps grandson. Luffy getting that fight first could work considering he's fighting Kizaru now.

Imo Kid and Law have bigger roles to play in the endgame with the WG as allies, not in the Yonko or Marine fights.
the amount of convenience it will take to place coby near aokiji will be astronomical .
just last time we saw him , he barely got enough confidence to get by avalo and escape . another body is needed there for sure
Post automatically merged:

what if I told you second timeskip on Elbaf.
a yonko crew needing a timeskip makes little sense to me

strawhats arent in place to suffer a devastating loss anymore

the amount of convenience it will take to place coby near aokiji will be astronomical .
just last time we saw him , he barely got enough confidence to get by avalo and escape . another body is needed there for sure
Post automatically merged:

a yonko crew needing a timeskip makes little sense to me

strawhats arent in place to suffer a devastating loss anymore
I mean, the dude destroyed half an island with a punch, its not THAT outlandish to think he could get a Luffy sized growth by that point.

Anyway, its why I think its just Luffy, its always Luffy in 90% of cases and if its not Koby, Kuzan has direct history with Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.