Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep telling yourself this buddy, every time we see Shanks on screen he either mentions Blackbeard or interracts with him.

Also this:

A rematch is coming.​
A "rematch" doesnt signfy anything on you think the outcome is. It doesnt signify it will happen anywhere outside of also involving Luffy. It also doesnt even signify that YOU, the reader, will get anything out of it.

Oda will never be able to justify this fight. This is why it took multiple Blackbeard commanders to fight Garp while he was handicapped, and THAT took 4 chapters alone. You expect Blackbeard to get a full, onscreen fight and it be fully justified against 10 RHP members, who are considered the strongest crew by their numbers? All while hiding fights for Luffy and any of it to be a surprise for the story?

I guarantee you it wont pan out the way you are expecting it to.

A "rematch" doesnt signfy anything on you think the outcome is. It doesnt signify it will happen anywhere outside of also involving Luffy. It also doesnt even signify that YOU, the reader, will get anything out of it.

Oda will never be able to justify this fight. This is why it took multiple Blackbeard commanders to fight Garp while he was handicapped, and THAT took 4 chapters alone. You expect Blackbeard to get a full, onscreen fight and it be fully justified against 10 RHP members, who are considered the strongest crew by their numbers? All while hiding fights for Luffy and any of it to be a surprise for the story?

I guarantee you it wont pan out the way you are expecting it to.
Shanks core crew is 10, Blackbeards core crew is 10.

Its happening lmao, people grow significantly stronger in short time frames. For example Burgess from DR to Burgess now.

Shanks is the sacrificial lamb that will propel Blackbeard as a Primebard+ threat whom Luffy will have to face.

I feel like Sukuna fans during a certain fight.

Week after week after week people kept telling you you were wrong....but I'm playing the long game.
I feel the opposite as a Sukuna fan

Pretty similar to experience to being an admiral fan, where 80-90% of people disagree with you (that’s about the percent that had Gojo beating Sukuna in polls and where people think Yonko >> admirals).

But you and the more hardcore fandom know the masses are delusional

Why? Luffy could be doing something else at the same time.
Because Luffy's story involves both characters. The amount of relevance yoy place over Shanks and Blackbeard encountering each other and it meaning anything is frankly odd considering this entire story is based on the precedent of Luffy and Shanks meeting again and Luffy surpassing him.

Just an odd argument you all parade with Blackbeard, like Luffy doesnt even exist in this equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.