Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Luffy could be doing something else at the same time.
Think carefully here.

Do you really think Oda who is a bigger Shanks fan than people like KOL and some users here, is really going to have Blackbeard defeat Shanks off screen?

A character that Oda has built up since chapter 1 of the series, do you really think Oda will have Shanks and his crew get defeated off screen without showing anything from them?

And before you say that Oda will show the fight, are you sure about that? This is Oda we are talking about, unless it's the Straw Hat fights it will always be off screen.

Akainu vs Kuzan: Off screen

Inu and Neko vs Jack: Off screen

Jack vs Inu: Most of the fight was off screen

Law vs Blackbeard: Yeah we saw a little bit of the fight but the rest were off screen

I'm sorry but there is no way that Oda is going to show a full Blackbeard vs Shanks fight on screen.

I feel the opposite as a Sukuna fan

Pretty similar to experience to bring an admiral, where 80-90% of people disagree with you (that’s about the percent that had Gojo beating Sukuna in polls and where people think Yonko >> admirals).

But you and the more hardcore fandom know the masses are delusional
sukuna > gojo takes were also a heavy minority
how can a yonkotard feel similar

Pretty similar to experience to being an admiral fan, where 80-90% of people disagree with you (that’s about the percent that had Gojo beating Sukuna in polls and where people think Yonko >> admirals).

Gojo> Sukuna takes are closer to Shanks> Mihawk takes then Yonko>> Admiral takes in my opinion.

Shanks core crew is 10, Blackbeards core crew is 10.

Its happening lmao, people grow significantly stronger in short time frames. For example Burgess from DR to Burgess now.

Shanks is the sacrificial lamb that will propel Blackbeard as a Primebard+ threat whom Luffy will have to face.
And Luffy will presumably have 10 commanders too assuming someone past Jinbe joins. What is your point?

Once again, you will get none of this. Oda does not reveal the full combat prowess of future antagonists, so what you are essentially expecting is Blackbeard to offscreen Shanks' entire crew, which is one of the stupidest takes ive ever heard on this site.

Your "sacrificial" lamb take is hilariously off base bruh, its backed by nothing but ragged hopes and dreams

Pretty similar to experience to being an admiral fan, where 80-90% of people disagree with you (that’s about the percent that had Gojo beating Sukuna in polls and where people think Yonko >> admirals).

Honestly it’s a scarily similar experience.

Obviously this isn’t always the case, but when you watch JJK YouTubers there’s a big intersection between Sukuna and admiral fans.

Restless Gambler is a massive admiral and Sukuna fan, and Kaiyobreeze always had a couple Sukuna fans he brought on during his live streams that also glazed the admirals.

And Luffy will presumably have 10 commanders too assuming someone past Jinbe joins. What is your point?
Half of those ''commanders'' get fodderized by Vice Admirals and below.

Once again, you will get none of this. Oda does not reveal the full combat prowess of future antagonists, so what you are essentially expecting is Blackbeard to offscreen Shanks' entire crew, which is one of the stupidest takes ive ever heard on this site.
Good thing Shanks isnt an antagonist.

Your "sacrificial" lamb take is hilariously off base bruh, its backed by nothing but ragged hopes and dreams
No its backed by the manga which I read with Shanksu filter off.

Status
Not open for further replies.