Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is way too soon to have Shanks appear again when we already had him in Wano and "vs Kidd" so probably it is just Dory and Broggy who come to Egghead to get/help Luffy or something like that. They will most likely be the link to bring Luffy to Elbaf after Egghead, I don't think they will get big fights or screen time here in Elbaf, at best some hype by demolishing some vice admiral.

It is way too soon to have Shanks appear again when we already had him in Wano and "vs Kidd" so probably it is just Dory and Broggy who come to Egghead to get/help Luffy or something like that. They will most likely be the link to bring Luffy to Elbaf after Egghead, I don't think they will get big fights or screen time here in Elbaf, at best some hype by demolishing some vice admiral.
Shanks appearing would kill all tension

literal deus ex machina

Nit picking lmao.
Luffy dies if zoro doesn't carry in rooftop.
Zoro wasn't gonna die because he was weak lol.
Bro. Why does everything have to end in PowerScaling. The original comment said "Luffy was cancer" and I defended that with his usefulness. Now why bring rooftop Zoro in conversation?
I'm not debating you for your "Zoro is stronger than Luffy"agenda.
Feel free to think whatever you want.

C

Cruxroux

Bro. Why does everything have to end in PowerScaling. The original comment said "Luffy was cancer" and I defended that with his usefulness. Now why bring rooftop Zoro in conversation?
I'm not debating you for your "Zoro is stronger than Luffy"agenda.
Feel free to think whatever you want.
No facts to counter?

Sure take it your way.
Zoro did not need luffy saving there.
Zoro was there because he choose to , breaking ropes ain't a big deal for zoro.
Plot wanted it that way or zoro would have never joined luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.