Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
I wonder what's the timeframe with Dorry and Broggy coming to Egghead ? The Red Hair vs Kid pirates battle happened around the same time the Strawhats were in Egghead, so does it mean Elbaph is nearby ? And if so, why did they decide to come to Egghead ? Is it in relation with the Blackbeard pirates or Luffy since we know that Shanks is weary of everything Blackbeard does and at the same time likes to keep track on Luffy's doings. :choppawhat:

Eventhough technically Dorry and Broggy aren't actually working for Shanks, I'm very interested in the reason of their involvement there, especially considering that if Oda really wanted to develop them, he could have easily waited for the Elbaph arc, so there must be a deeper meaning behind their arrival here that could potentially shift the balance

Infact, with their arrival here, Elbaph arc may not even be necessary depending on what they came with/for :quest:

:suresure:
Now that can make controversy lol
Honestly, I can't see it.

Bonney saw Luffy and understood he was Nika, so he was almost surely in G5. Also, to hit Kizaru that fast only G5 would do; we have seen that even G4 snakeman was useless.

But anyway, even if it is nika, Luffy's no-nika hits put even Kaido on in ass a few times, and Kaido is way more potent physically.

The only thing that could be bad is if Kizaru is seemingly KOed, but I think this is extremely unlikely.

I wonder what's the timeframe with Dorry and Broggy coming to Egghead ? The Red Hair vs Kid pirates battle happened around the same time the Strawhats were in Egghead, so does it mean Elbaph is nearby ? And if so, why did they decide to come to Egghead ? Is it in relation with the Blackbeard pirates or Luffy since we know that Shanks is weary of everything Blackbeard does and at the same time likes to keep track on Luffy's doings. :choppawhat:

Eventhough technically Dorry and Broggy aren't actually working for Shanks, I'm very interested in the reason of their involvement there, especially considering that if Oda really wanted to develop them, he could have easily waited for the Elbaph arc, so there must be a deeper meaning behind their arrival here that could potentially shift the balance

Infact, with their arrival here, Elbaph arc may not even be necessary depending on what they came with/for :quest:
I think its the opposite
it confirms where we are headed to next

C

Cruxroux

Vegapunk simply could have asked for giant protection.
Given his connection with Saul.

Real cancer for the series his crew
Have said this before.
If not for zoro , mihawk , shanks early introduction series wouldn't have taken off.
Oda plan of completing it in 5 years would have been accomplished.
I'm sorry that you three brainless idiots thought that Zoro was a god and the MC of the series who should have one shotted Lucci, and then fight Kizaru.:catsweat:

I know it must be tough for you three clowns especially smoking all that hard copium.

Maybe just maybe it's the fault of you Zorotards for putting too much high expectations on Zoro.:quest:

Nah that can't be it, it's obviously Oda's fault for not making Zoro a god like you guys wanted.:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.