Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent seen the page but from discussing it with others i would keep my expectations very low and not read too much into it. If it ends up being a whammer then all the better.
But it's not some other character i believe. It should still be about dorry/brogy. But maybe they do a really cool attack or say a really cool line?
Cool line = Brutal Moment for Redon
Thank you for answer
:cheers:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I havent seen the page but from discussing it with others i would keep my expectations very low and not read too much into it. If it ends up being a whammer then all the better.
But it's not some other character i believe. It should still be about dorry/brogy. But maybe they do a really cool attack or say a really cool line?
Cringe overhype by Redon fraud ass again for clicks on his website

Nit picking lmao.
Luffy dies if zoro doesn't carry in rooftop.
Zoro wasn't gonna die because he was weak lol.
Zoro dies if Law didn't TP his fodder ass
Zoro dies if Sanji didn't carry his fodder ass
Zoro would've been killed by Lucci had Luffy not weakened and badly beat Lucci considering even with KOH his sweating huffing and puffing and extreme doffing 1HP Lucci and now needs Jinbe is help 12 chaps later

🤣🤣🤣 Admiral fan boya copium!! Somebody bring a bucket 🪣 so we cann collect all their tears and drink them with a side of Kizaru cooked by Sanji

Giants were to be expected. They were called the strongest army so by destroying the greatest force the WG ever pulled up with is an appropriate feat and doesn't dehype the Navy too much.

Once again. Luffy attacks Kizaru, not Sanji, not Zoro, not Franky, but Luffy. Oda strictly has Only Luffy touch Kizaru and nobody else.

This is for a reason and Saturn's priority is the death of VP.

Everything is going smoothly. Next chapter Luffy can have his clash vs Saturn like he did vs BM and then Kizaru will take over.

So did zoro carried and saved luffy multiples times.
Without him he dies too.
:suresure:
Yes? And?
Luffy depends on his crew a lot. I don't deny it. He has drowned many times and has been saved by Sanji, he has always been treated by chopper. He can't achieve his goal without his crew.
This does not make him weak.
You ignore it when Zoro needs help but declare Luffy weak when he needs help!?. Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.