Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry that you three brainless idiots thought that Zoro was a god and the MC of the series who should have one shotted Lucci, and then fight Kizaru.:catsweat:

I know it must be tough for you three clowns especially smoking all that hard copium.

Maybe just maybe it's the fault of you Zorotards for putting too much high expectations on Zoro.:quest:

Nah that can't be it, it's obviously Oda's fault for not making Zoro a god like you guys wanted.:shame:
It’s not just Zoro but the whole crew being affected by this terrible writing why not just disband the crew instead of this crap

I'm sorry that you three brainless idiots thought that Zoro was a god and the MC of the series who should have one shotted Lucci, and then fight Kizaru.:catsweat:

I know it must be tough for you three clowns especially smoking all that hard copium.

Maybe just maybe it's the fault of you Zorotards for putting too much high expectations on Zoro.:quest:

Nah that can't be it, it's obviously Oda's fault for not making Zoro a god like you guys wanted.:shame:
You're funny af lmao

The whole crew is affected by that dogshit writing
Not just Zoro

Luffy is a garbage character that takes all the spotlight from everyone

Doubt that Ray would beat King with Pika Pika very easily.

A seraphim with light abilities instead of a 2nd tier zoan?
King is an exception since, as Marco, he can practically tank an insane amount of punishment and still drags on the fight even when outmatched. However, he would need the full scope of the Pika Pika (and Lunarian abilities) to do so.

Kizaru only used the light sword and nothing more (of the Pika Pika) against Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.