Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji Fans can’t catch a break
They pushed the Zoro = Sanji agenda
Jinbe came a took the number 3 bounty spot but they said: "hey at least he’s the 3rd strongest member."
Some thought: "It can’t get worse."
but Oda thought: "Hold my pen and clown nose."
Now they have to deal with Franky
:shame:
:parkcry:

Blud got his shit rocked by 2hp kuma
He got saved by kizaru
Couldnt overpower kuma etc
Even the biggest Gorosei wanker would've expected Kuma to get something back at Saturn after Ginny's miserable backstory, Saturn's immortality is a perfect tool to both let Kuma get his deserved shine and Saturn to preserve his hype. More about narrative, less about microscopic scaling.

Saturn also willfully took Bonney's attack, and Kuma's punch would have also blasted the fuck out of Teach. Not everyone relies on blocking/dodging.

I swear you ppl swing with your takes as soon as Oda leaves a small dent on a character.

Sorry sanji fans but at this rate Franky is a bigger Chad than him. I never believed I'd say this but my man franky has made himself my 3rd best in the group. Bro is going at it vs a Gorosei. :fransuper::fransuper:

Even the biggest Gorosei wanker would've expected Kuma to get something back at Saturn after Ginny's miserable backstory, Saturn's immortality is a perfect tool to both let Kuma get his deserved shine and Saturn to preserve his hype. More about narrative, less about microscopic scaling.

Saturn also willfully took Bonney's attack, and Kuma's punch would have also blasted the fuck out of Teach. Not everyone relies on blocking/dodging.

I swear you ppl swing with your takes as soon as Oda leaves a small dent on a character.
Lucci>>saturn

Yeah, I can definitely see a regular guy going toe toe in sword fight with Dark King Rayleigh and having Rayleigh huffing after one minute.
Well you have a premium god level logia, premium marine haki coaches and regular physical exercise for decades. On the other hand, you have a 80yo alcoholic that spent the past 25ish years drinking and gambling, not having unsheathed his sword for 2+ decades.
Get rayleigh battle ready again (or make him 20 years younger) and he eats the current admirals for breakfast.

zoro isnt off screening lucci
lucci isnt that irrelevant

like it or not , lucci is still one of the major antagonist of this arc
Yeah lucci downplay is insane even zoro fans diwnplay him too, he literally had equal clash with yonko luffy ffs he is stronger than most yc1 if he push zoro to high diff he is closer to the like benn and shiryu, idk how is this bad look for zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.