Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brush ZKK was theorised as zoro dealing with the final blow when luffy is done.
We never went on to say zkk is pure kaidou vs zoro 1v1.
Luffy wanted to beat kaido , zoro wanted to slice up kaido.
It has nothing to do with MC shine.
ZKK was and is better than how want concluded accept it or not.
But you agree it makes sense for Luffy to fight the main villain yes?

I trust oda judgement if he think zoro doesnt need to face the admiral now then he murst be right since conqueror reign supreme. Admirals are allergic to advcoc so it doesnt matter if zoro doesnt fight them now, he never fough the VAs yet was>pre time skip to them. him flexing on lucci without god power is enough.

So, we are delusional for believing Luffy will fight Kizaru, but the people pushing Zoro to finish of an Admiral when he is shown to be in pair (for now) with Lucci is a complete and rational take?

What purpose would it serve for Zoro to knock out Kizaru, so defeat an Admiral and then go to Hachinosu to extreme diff Midryu ?
I don't really think in terms of purpose, to me Zoro will only knock Kizaru out, not have a full fight, so he can still fight another opponent after.

My arguments for Zoro vs Kizaru are the following:
- Zoro will knock Kizaru out in Egghead to mirror Kizaru knocking him out in Sabaody (I still think Kizaru will face other characters before that and it may be Luffy, as well as other Straw Hats)
- Zoro defeating Kizaru will put him right below Luffy who will most likely defeat Saturn. Zoro has always followed his captain in terms of bounty increases and feats (the only exception was Luffy's first bounty)
- Zoro will cut light, like he says he will do and both Kizaru and Zoro use a sword

Maybe Oda suddenly stops doing this Sabaody mirror, maybe he just doesn't stick to it till the end of the arc but at the moment, I believe that the whole Egghead arc will follow a mirrored structure.

Saturn isn’t that guy, he’s completely irrelevant to Luffy and we’re in the climax part of the arc. No interaction, no colorspread, no cover, nada…
Even the awaited moment of Bonney realizing Nika is real happened when Luffy attacked Kizaru. He’s closer to a Spandam than to a Lucci.
Only reason why this fight even gets pushed at this point is because Kizaru being Luffy’s arc opponent makes people irrational for some reason
I called Yamato not joining back when I was getting laughed at by everyone in the nakama thread because a few things about her were off, and I’m as confident with Saturn not being Luffy’s fight.

It doesn’t mean Luffy can’t stomp on him like an insect at some point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.