Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it will be 1000x stronger than anything used on Kizaru
Any Bajrang attack is completely useless against Kizaru, learn to differentiate between fighter types. Kaido a town sized Dragon willingly took the attack.

Kizaru travelled an islands worth of distance in a split second (before Luffy realised what's happening) so why would Luffy use any Bajrang attack against Kizaru?

So, we are delusional for believing Luffy will fight Kizaru, but the people pushing Zoro to finish of an Admiral when he is shown to be in pair (for now) with Lucci is a complete and rational take?
Your sole argument for Luffy will fight Kizaru is based on your feelings and how you don't want Kizaru to be defeated by anyone but the MC.

My arguments for Zoro defeating Kizaru are multiple and are not based on my feelings at all but purely on narrative.

2 years same as shp ?
Buddy luffy and zoro were trained by toptiers

not to mention , 1 became a yonko through a god fruit while the other is a master swordsman after controlling swords like enma

what does lucci got ? Fuckin animal awakening ?
Yes?

He was equal to goofy and now he's equal to zoro. That takes into account his lack of "top tier" trainers. Who btw just trained them on basic haki and told them battles make them stronger lol.

Lucci growth is justified and natural.

To be honest, I agree with the dissatisfaction of many of my brothers. It's really terrible to look at Goofy Nicky's disgusting face. This rubber idiot couldn't beat A SINGLE FUCKING OPPONENT in one attempt. Loda just does the same thing. Goofy loses, he is fed, he is carried, he is treated and he takes revenge. I swear, Sanji would rather fight Kizaru than watch this squalor. A disgusting letter. But worse, it's this stupid Leadon who hypes literally every shitty chapter of this miserable arch. The only thing that keeps me from dropping is Zoro and his fight.

Any Bajrang attack is completely useless against Kizaru, learn to differentiate between fighter types. Kaido a town sized Dragon willingly took the attack.

Kizaru travelled an islands worth of distance in a split second (before Luffy realised what's happening) so why would Luffy use any Bajrang attack against Kizaru?
Yeah Kizaru is probably Luffy's worst matchup.

But Kuzan, Aramaki, or Fujitora are getting flattened by Luffy mid diff

What makes you think current zoro has any trouble dealing with current akainu.
Bro is Magma, zoro already cut Magma like flames.
Have adcoc.

Either Shiryu isn't zoro opponent in future or shiryu is simply that strong by eos.
The Blackbeard pirates are devil fruit hunters so the 2nd strongest after captain definitely had the best devil fruit after captain, an awakening that surpass even a logia, people will learn to accept it and cope. And we still dont know what the rains epithet about beside it being linked to storms/lightning maybe its a rain of purple lightning that can melt islands.

Saturn isn’t that guy, he’s completely irrelevant to Luffy and we’re in the climax part of the arc. No interaction, no colorspread, no cover, nada…
Even the awaited moment of Bonney realizing Nika is real happened when Luffy attacked Kizaru. He’s closer to a Spandam than to a Lucci.
Only reason why this fight even gets pushed at this point is because Kizaru being Luffy’s arc opponent makes people irrational for some reason
I called Yamato not joining back when I was getting laughed at by everyone in the nakama thread because a few things about her were off, and I’m as confident with Saturn not being Luffy’s fight.

It doesn’t mean Luffy can’t stomp on him like an insect at some point though.
This is ridiculous

Even if you don't think Luffy will fight Saturn. The implication that Saturn isn't very powerful is absolutely disingenuous

Status
Not open for further replies.