Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're only not accepting Pringles points because you think zoro is weak. Which isn't the case.
Funny how blindly y'all put blindfolds when Kaido said AdCoC is only for strongest amongst the strongest.
Zoro is using adCoC that Kizaru hasn't displayed yet and disingenuous agenda defenders will still tell you that Zoro vs Kizaru is a stupid take.

Luffy was eating to get back into the battlefield, and no it wasn't because of Saturn since he was later dealt by Kuma and Bonney was saved.

"Luffy started eating to go back to Gear 5 and fight Saturn." This is some great headcanon from you, so Kizaru gets punched, and then what now? He will just take a break, lay down, drink a margarita while staring the sky?

Kizaru is Saturn's bodyguard as stated before when he went to the island, he is not letting Luffy near Saturn.

"Contrary to you, I'm not pushing any agenda" I don't have any problems in pushing agendas.
Luffy did not go back to Gear 5 for Kizaru, get your facts straight. He did not even see Kizaru come back. Luffy was eating next to Saturn in chapter 1103. In chapter 1104, he disappeared when Kizaru came back. In chapter 1105, he was near the vending machine.

Luffy was recovering to fight Saturn.

The moment Luffy came back, he punched Kizaru away, most likely to focus on Saturn.

The Cross Guild is entering the race for the OP.

How are they going to back anything up if Mihawk isn't the yonko tier fighter?
As I said, the Marines and the world at large are convinced that Buggy is exceptional and the rightful leader of the CG.
It is his entire gag. It's the King (from OPM) of OP.

I am not saying Mihawk is not Emperor level: I am saying the world is convinced Buggy is too and he is the real leader of the CG, which we know is complete bullshit.

Luffy did not go back to Gear 5 for Kizaru, get your facts straight. He did not even see Kizaru come back. Luffy was eating next to Saturn in chapter 1103. In chapter 1104, he disappeared when Kizaru came back. In chapter 1105, he was near the vending machine
But the first thing Luffy does is punching Kizaru, okay lmao.

The moment Luffy came back, he punched Kizaru away, most likely to focus on Saturn.
Yes, and again, Kizaru will just let Luffy fight Saturn?

"narrative" basically means "my hedcanon/interpretation is more valid" nowadays
Me I personally can't see the first admiral falling against anyone not named Luffy in the crew

God the insane amount of headcanon people use to discredit the 3 Great Powers in the fandom is wild.

All three are meant to be an equivalent force and people can’t stand it

But the first thing Luffy does is punching Kizaru, okay lmao.

Yes, and again, Kizaru will just let Luffy fight Saturn?
Kizaru was on the way.

Luffy did not punch Kizaru, Luffy punched Kizaru AWAY. Get your fucking facts straight.

I'm sure you can read sentences and not ignore words for your own convenience.

Kizaru may come back but you have other characters that can take care of him.

We yet have to know where is Zoro.

The Oda with Saturn, Bonnie, Kuma and Ginny repeats the story with Diamente, Kyros, Rebecca and her mother, the structure is the same, there is a scoundrel because of whom the mother died, there is a caring but wild father and there is a daughter who will avenge her mother in the end. As Rebecca defeated Diamante, so Bonnie will defeat Saturn :moonwalk:

"narrative" basically means "my hedcanon/interpretation is more valid" nowadays
Me I personally can't see the first admiral falling against anyone not named Luffy in the crew

You still think Luffy won't defeat Saturn so yes, there are levels to that.

Everything I say will not go 100% as I say it but thinking that Saturn is not the main villain of the arc and that Luffy won't defeat Saturn is a very stupid take.

The point of a captain is that he’s the leader. And Kuzan just wants the freedom that being in a pirate crew offers. He also doesn’t want to lead but we saw that Blackbeard was panicking the second it looked like Kuzan was about to fight them.

This idea that Blackbeard > Kuzan just because he’s a captain is silly
Captain will be the strongest 9/10 times because it's a shonen
But it's not some kind of unbreakable rule. Jinbe was considered to be as strong as fisher tiger back when he was a nobody
Also pretty sure the whole point of Kuzan's flashback was to show that he joined because Blackbeard used his charisma to talk him into that, not because he "bowed" to hi strenght .(In fact Blackbeard looked more wary of Kuzan than the opposite)

What the context of Blackbeard scared and panicking when Kuzan was getting ready to fight?

Yes Blackbeard wanted Kuzan to join, because Kuzan was now a free agent. But Blackbeard also knew that if Kuzan attacked, he’d lose. Same reason he ran away from Kuzans near equal Sakazuki.
Lmao. You're delusional. Blackbeard would have won. The issue with Kuzan is he can freeze his crew and Blackbeard would have to shatter them.

But Blackbeard is factually stronger than Kuzan.

There are even lines in the manga arguing Blackbeard > Kuzan

Kizaru was on the way.
What do you mean on the way? We don't know where Saturn is even.

Luffy did not punch Kizaru, Luffy punched Kizaru AWAY. Get your fucking facts straight.
Yes, Luffy also threw Kizaru to the sea, only for him to comeback a panel later with YnM.

Kizaru may come back but you have other characters that can take care of him.
Who?

We yet have to know where is Zoro.
We know where Zoro is.

See, that's your whole game, claming to use "narratives" as agenda.

"G5 came back to fight Saturn" punches Kizaru.
"Zoro will fight Kizaru, narrative, trust me".

As I said, the Marines and the world at large are convinced that Buggy is exceptional and the rightful leader of the CG.
It is his entire gag. It's the King (from OPM) of OP.

I am not saying Mihawk is not Emperor level: I am saying the world is convinced Buggy is too and he is the real leader of the CG, which we know is complete bullshit.
You aren't getting it

The cross guild will do yonko level things

Precisely how are they going to do that?

And you finally admit the whole Buggy thing is a gag. And therefore can't be compared to Kuzan and Blackbeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.