Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci isn’t worth double spread with Zoro or cool one liners
Lucci is strong, it's actually a really solid feat. We just disagree what happens afterwards. You guys want Zoro to fight Kizaru after that while Luffy fights Saturn but I believe Oda will have the crew run around like headless chicken.

No I don't want Luffy vs Saturn to happen, what the fuck?

This is what Oda wants to happen and what he wrote in the arc and in Kuma's flashback.

Saturn is Luffy's main fight this arc, period.

You disagreeing because of your feelings won't change anything to this fact.

If you still disagree, let's make a bet on it and move on.
Then Oda will make it happen, but it didn't so far. Luffy didn't even have a conversation against Saturn.
Oda could've made a set up to keep Kizaru stalled if he wished so.

You claiming "Oda wants this" is no less than me claiming "Oda wants Luffy to prove Kizaru that he is strong enough to not let another Sabaody accident happen" since like you claimed, this mirrors Sabaody.

I don't care if Saturn fights Luffy or not, I just dislike the fact that people are pushing agendas masked as "narratives".

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Because you want Luffy vs Saturn to happen, and it's fine. What makes me annoyed is that you act like it's all narrative and not agendas.
And there’s absolutely no narrative that dictates Luffy defeat either Kizaru or Saturn this arc. Absolutely none, which is what I have been saying for months now and why I’ve gotten nearly every prediction correct.

Every main character has been screaming in our faces about escaping, not fighting or defeating anyone. To compare this situation to WCI is just stupid as hell, it was established really early on that Luffy wanted to have an explicit 1v1 with Katakuri while Sanji baked the cake which would allow us to escape. Here Luffy’s had almost ten chapters to state he intends to fight or defeat Kizaru/Saturn, and we’ve gotten absolutely nothing.

The people who (correctly) claim Egghead = Shabondy, also conveniently ignore the fact that no one was defeated on Shabondy at all lol. It’s also just incredible to me that people think we won’t have an EOS war where all 5 Gorosei and all 3 Admirals are present. You literally have to be on drugs to think Oda won’t draw that scenario lol.

And there’s absolutely no narrative that dictates Luffy defeat either Kizaru or Saturn this arc. Absolutely none, which is what I have been saying for months now and why I’ve gotten nearly every prediction correct.

Every main character has been screaming in our faces about escaping, not fighting or defeating anyone. To compare this situation to WCI is just stupid as hell, it was established really early on that Luffy wanted to have an explicit 1v1 with Katakuri while Sanji baked the cake which would allow us to escape. Here Luffy’s had almost ten chapters to state he intends to fight or defeat Kizaru/Saturn, and we’ve gotten absolutely nothing.

The people who (correctly) claim Egghead = Shabondy, also conveniently ignore the fact that no one was defeated on Shabondy at all lol. It’s also just incredible to me that people think we won’t have an EOS war where all 5 Gorosei and all 3 Admirals are present. You literally have to be on drugs to think Oda won’t draw that scenario lol.
All I know is that so far the only person who Oda deemed to touch Kizaru was Luffy. And if Kizaru is the character that always needs to be in check by Luffy, he is just simply the bigger threat.

Kizaru does not have the:
-Portrayal to be a Luffy main fight
-Endurance to be a Luffy main fight (just look at the start of Kizaru v Luffy V Kaido V Luffy, the one shots at the start got reversed)
-Plot to be a Luffy main fight

Either Kizaru is getting punched away to Straw hats sabody v2, or Luffy is fighting both Kizaru and Saturn this arc

Then Oda will make it happen, but it didn't so far. Luffy didn't even have a conversation against Saturn.
Oda could've made a set up to keep Kizaru stalled if he wished so.

You claiming "Oda wants this" is no less than me claiming "Oda wants Luffy to prove Kizaru that he is strong enough to not let another Sabaody accident happen" since like you claimed, this mirrors Sabaody.

I don't care if Saturn fights Luffy or not, I just dislike the fact that people are pushing agendas masked as "narratives".
Luffy heard everything that Saturn said to Bonney, he was eating while Saturn was oppressing Bonney.

Use your brain again, why was Luffy eating and recovering to go back to Gear 5?

It clearly wasn't for Kizaru, Kizaru was still down when that happened.

Luffy started eating to go back to Gear 5 and fight Saturn. He even punched Kizaru away this chapter, most likely to focus on Saturn.

You are clearly deluded by your agenda and blinded by your feelings of wanting Kizaru to be above than what Oda is portraying him so far.

Contrary to you, I'm not pushing any agenda, I'm simply analyzing what Oda is doing and explaining it to you in simple words.

I have always sought to understand what Oda is doing in this series and Oda is clearly building the story towards Luffy vs Saturn.

This isn't about agendas, this is about being right and being wrong and you are wrong to even fathom the possibility that Luffy won't fight Saturn.

You can disagree with that and say that I'm pushing an agenda if it helps you sleep at night but clearly, you are blind as fuck.

In fact. I'm suprised more Z boys don't jump on this argument.

Fleet admiral candidate = yonko subordinate.
WSS= yonko level fighter in crew. Hidden emperor.

Therefore.

Mihawk>Akainu.
Because no one ever said hidden emperor.

In fact, they said the exact opposite, that Buggy is exceptional and the head of CG. Even Law said it.

Nope.

The point of a pirate captain is he's the strongest in his crew.

He quite literally tells us he doesn't want to be an emperor.

No such dynamic exists with Kuzan.
The point of a captain is that he’s the leader. And Kuzan just wants the freedom that being in a pirate crew offers. He also doesn’t want to lead but we saw that Blackbeard was panicking the second it looked like Kuzan was about to fight them.

This idea that Blackbeard > Kuzan just because he’s a captain is silly

Status
Not open for further replies.