Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Zoro is shown to use Haki literally after the panel gets cut. We then have nami stating Zoro is still being held by Lucci.
Nami doesn't even know what going on there.
She saw them in beginning when zoro protected them and both of then jumped off.
That's all she knows.
Zoro is clashing hakiless with lucci so far and no panels of him fighting with haki as of now.

What are you actually reading?

Akainu took WB's head after being cheapshotted. Shiryu only accomplished said feat against Garp because he lured him into a trap by using Coby.

It's not remotely close, holy shit.
Aokiji only won thanks to Shiryu's stab severely weakened Garp

Shiryu with just his 1 lethal attack did more damage than Aokiji's numerous attacks combined

What feelings? I have no reason to support Zoro vs Kizaru, I'm not part of the Zoro fandom of this forum, you realize that right?
Because you want Luffy vs Saturn to happen, and it's fine. What makes me annoyed is that you act like it's all narrative and not agendas.
You know that for Luffy to fight Saturn someone has to stall Kizaru, and you deem Zoro to be fit because Zoro is the "2nd".

If you simply stated that you want Luffy to fight Saturn and Zoro vs Kizaru for agendas, I wouldn't even asnwer back.

Because you hate that Luffy, the man who beat Kaido, is on par with the admirals and will need extreme diff to beat one of them. So he’s likely weaker than Sakazuki still.
This. This right here. All those discussions that we're having for weeks and months is only due to this.

I highly doubt that anyone that wants Luffy vs Saturn is expecting a competitive visually pleasing fight.

Because you want Luffy vs Saturn to happen, and it's fine. What makes me annoyed is that you act like it's all narrative and not agendas.
You know that for Luffy to fight Saturn someone has to stall Kizaru, and you deem Zoro to be fit because Zoro is the "2nd".

If you simply stated that you want Luffy to fight Saturn and Zoro vs Kizaru for agendas, I wouldn't even asnwer back.
No I don't want Luffy vs Saturn to happen, what the fuck?

This is what Oda wants to happen and what he wrote in the arc and in Kuma's flashback.

Saturn is Luffy's main fight this arc, period.

You disagreeing because of your feelings won't change anything to this fact.

Use your brain for a second, and stop calling me an agenda boy when all I'm doing is explaining to you what Oda is doing.

If you still disagree, let's make a bet on it and move on.

He’s not a hidden emperor, Emperors are able to have subordinates as strong or stronger than them.

And Luffy is proving that Yonko ~ Admiral has been right from the start.
Nope.

The point of a pirate captain is he's the strongest in his crew.

He quite literally tells us he doesn't want to be an emperor.

No such dynamic exists with Kuzan.

Status
Not open for further replies.