Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. It's what you think will happen. So again, you are speaking purposely with feelings aswell.

So far Oda didn't show a single hint of Zoro wanting to fight Kizaru, but him leaving it for Lucci, so I'll go with the manga events as of now.
What feelings? I have no reason to support Zoro vs Kizaru, I'm not part of the Zoro fandom of this forum, you realize that right?

Why would I be pushing Zoro vs Kizaru if I never defended Zoro in the past? Come on now.

Zoro vs Lucci was off-screened and Oda clearly told us that this wasn't the focus of this arc.

The first thing Luffy does in his comeback after months of inaction (since we had a flashback) is attacking Kizaru. Oda could easily have written a situation where Kizaru gets stopped/stalled by Sanji while Luffy attacks Saturn in this chapter to protect Vegapunk
Honestly of Bonney could’ve told Luffy what Saturn did to Kuma and have Luffy have one of those “I’m going to kick his butt!” Scenes sometime. But he didn’t. The only opponent Luffys ever shown to care about is Kizaru.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
- Zoro ALWAYS follows his captain in terms of bounty increases, Luffy will defeat Saturn so you can guess that Zoro will get a good fight as well: Lucci is not that, Oda did not focus on it
No he doesn’t lol.

-Luffy went from 300 mil to 400 mil and Zoro got no increase

-Sanji surpassed Zoro at 330 mil while Zoro was 320

-Precedent is a really pathetic argument when we’re talking about a mangaka who has literally hospitalized himself in the name of remaining unpredictable lol.

Nothing insane, old Whitebeard trashtalked Akainu only to get punched to half death later
Old Garp trashtalked Shiryu only to get stabbed to half death later

Afterall Shiryu ~ Akainu > old legends, right?
What are you actually reading?

Akainu took WB's head after being cheapshotted. Shiryu only accomplished said feat against Garp because he lured him into a trap by using Coby.

It's not remotely close, holy shit.

The first thing Luffy does in his comeback after months of inaction (since we had a flashback) is attacking Kizaru. Oda could easily have written a situation where Kizaru gets stopped/stalled by Sanji while Luffy attacks Saturn in this chapter to protect Vegapunk
Luffy did not attack Kizaru, he punched him away, get your facts straight.

What complete and stupid comparison.

Zoro was struggling to find the main body, current Zoro is fighting fair 1v1 with no gimmicks against Lucci, those two aren't remotely close and you know it.
I reread Dressrosa yesterday and that is a myth, they were shown straight up clashing for close to 25 chapters, no running away from Pica barring one time when he takes control of the huge body to attack Robin, Barto and Rebecca. That's it.
That was a worse case of stalling than this Lucci stuff is, when will we accept that length and amount of chapters isn't a means of powerscaling and only a tool for Oda to keep certain players in certain places.
If he ends up having to 2v1 Lucci with Jinbe then of course I'll understand the slander but rn it's unjustified.

Status
Not open for further replies.