Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My arguments for Zoro defeating Kizaru are multiple and are not based on my feelings at all but purely on narrative.
But what narrative? Please, since you are so adamant on people to take of their "agenda glasses" tell me what narrative is forcing a match-up with Zoro and Kizaru?

Didn't Zoro tell his captain to focus on Kizaru?
Isn't Zoro fighting Lucci as of now?

You act like all you see is the "Narrative" but so far you guess is as good as mine, and you are also basing your entire "match-up" on feelings too.

Oda could have set so many SH's to fight Kizaru, but not even one, even Franky who got attacked didn't fight back. Please spare me the "you're playing agendas". Yes I am, but so are you.

"Zoro will defeat Kizaru because narrative" cool, tell me the narrative then, it just looks like a wish version of ZKK.

C

Cruxroux

What makes you think Zoro has trouble dealing with Prime Whitebeard? Bro is made of flesh, Zoro already cut flesh.
Gura and Haki of that level.
How do you cut vibrations?
I wank zoro but not clowning enough to say , he already got PK level haki when he unlocked AdCoC last arc only.
But if you believe Ashura with KoH ain't doing anything to WB , you're in delusion.

Saturn isn’t that guy, he’s completely irrelevant to Luffy and we’re in the climax part of the arc. No interaction, no colorspread, no cover, nada…
Even the awaited moment of Bonney realizing Nika is real happened when Luffy attacked Kizaru. He’s closer to a Spandam than to a Lucci.
Only reason why this fight even gets pushed at this point is because Kizaru being Luffy’s arc opponent makes people irrational for some reason
I called Yamato not joining back when I was getting laughed at by everyone in the nakama thread because a few things about her were off, and I’m as confident with Saturn not being Luffy’s fight.

It doesn’t mean Luffy can’t stomp on him like an insect at some point though.
Wiwi please.

I have nothing against Kizaru, if Saturn didn't land on Egghead or if we didn't get Kuma's flashback, I would have defended Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 or I would be pushing the escape route.

However, that's not the case.

Saturn landed on Egghead and we saw whole Kuma's flashback how he is the real villain of the arc, how he oppressed everyone in the island: Kuma, Bonney, Kizaru, Sentomaru, Vegapunk...

You can't seriously believe that there is no buildup to him, he is already a greater villain than Kaido.

You can't seriously say that he's completely irrelevant to Luffy when Luffy is called the warrior of liberation.

You literally saw Kuma, Bonney, Kizaru, Sentomaru, Vegapunk dance to Nika.

Come on now.

Any Bajrang attack is completely useless against Kizaru, learn to differentiate between fighter types. Kaido a town sized Dragon willingly took the attack.

Kizaru travelled an islands worth of distance in a split second (before Luffy realised what's happening) so why would Luffy use any Bajrang attack against Kizaru?
Kizaru has the time to headshot Luffy with a laser beam 300 000 times before Bajrang gun lands.

Gura and Haki of that level.
How do you cut vibrations?
I wank zoro but clowning enough to say , he already got PK level haki when he unlocked AdCoC last arc only.
But you believe Ashura with KoH ain't doing anything to WB , you're in delusion.
Oh sure, someone who just unlocked ACoC yesterday due to the help from a sword now has PK level haki after some days.

- Franky uses General Franky and Vegapunk insert something into it, initializing a transformation, we don't see the result of the transformation yet, only a big flash of light and Saturn sweating

Any Bajrang attack is completely useless against Kizaru, learn to differentiate between fighter types. Kaido a town sized Dragon willingly took the attack.

Kizaru travelled an islands worth of distance in a split second (before Luffy realised what's happening) so why would Luffy use any Bajrang attack against Kizaru?
Same reason why King Kong Gun wont work against Katakuri which Luffy didn´t even tried to use it since it was useless...
Bajrang Gun wont hit Kizaru, it is to slow to target Kizaru...

We will see most likely a new move as finisher like King Cobra...

Saturn isn’t that guy, he’s completely irrelevant to Luffy and we’re in the climax part of the arc. No interaction, no colorspread, no cover, nada…
Even the awaited moment of Bonney realizing Nika is real happened when Luffy attacked Kizaru. He’s closer to a Spandam than to a Lucci.
Only reason why this fight even gets pushed at this point is because Kizaru being Luffy’s arc opponent makes people irrational for some reason
I called Yamato not joining back when I was getting laughed at by everyone in the nakama thread because a few things about her were off, and I’m as confident with Saturn not being Luffy’s fight.

It doesn’t mean Luffy can’t stomp on him like an insect at some point though.
Saturns irrelevance is exactly the point. He’s not like Kaido or Doffy where Luffy is shown the horror they cause to others. To Luffy he’s just an old guy being protected by Kizaru

Status
Not open for further replies.