Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what narrative? Please, since you are so adamant on people to take of their "agenda glasses" tell me what narrative is forcing a match-up with Zoro and Kizaru?

Didn't Zoro tell his captain to focus on Kizaru?
Isn't Zoro fighting Lucci as of now?

You act like all you see is the "Narrative" but so far you guess is as good as mine, and you are also basing your entire "match-up" on feelings too.

Oda could have set so many SH's to fight Kizaru, but not even one, even Franky who got attacked didn't fight back. Please spare me the "you're playing agendas". Yes I am, but so are you.

"Zoro will defeat Kizaru because narrative" cool, tell me the narrative then, it just looks like a wish version of ZKK.
I already brought up my arguments for that above.
- Egghead is mirroring Sabaody perfectly so far and in Sabaody, Kizaru knocked out Zoro
- Zoro ALWAYS follows his captain in terms of bounty increases, Luffy will defeat Saturn so you can guess that Zoro will get a good fight as well: Lucci is not that, Oda did not focus on it
- Zoro said that he will cut even light and both Zoro and Kizaru use a sword

Luffy will focus on Saturn, Kizaru may come back but Zoro will step in to stop him is what I think will happen

I already brought up my arguments for that above.
- Egghead is mirroring Sabaody perfectly so far and in Sabaody, Kizaru knocked out Zoro
- Zoro ALWAYS follows his captain in terms of bounty increases, Luffy will defeat Saturn so you can guess that Zoro will get a good fight as well: Lucci is not that, Oda did not focus on it
- Zoro said that he will cut even light and both Zoro and Kizaru use a sword

Luffy will focus on Saturn, Kizaru may come back but Zoro will step in to stop him is what I think will happen
Pringles with the will of Iron true conqueror haki user :cheers:

Exactly. It's what you think will happen. So again, you are speaking purposely with feelings aswell.

So far Oda didn't show a single hint of Zoro wanting to fight Kizaru, but him leaving it for Lucci, so I'll go with the manga events as of now.

He also called Aokiji by his name.

And actually comparing WB trash talking to Garp literally offending Shiryu is outright insane
Nothing insane, old Whitebeard trashtalked Akainu only to get punched to half death later
Old Garp trashtalked Shiryu only to get stabbed to half death later

Afterall Shiryu ~ Akainu > old legends, right?

France really has another standard for nonsense in that regard...

I really want to see if Kizaru fights G5 adcCoc skysplitting even for same time, them putting Shiryu above Emperor Luffy since Akainu > Kizaru and Akainu ~ Shiryu then.
Nah for them Shilliew is stronger than Akainu , they used to say that shilliew will steal Kokuto yoru and shit like that.

Saturns irrelevance is exactly the point. He’s not like Kaido or Doffy where Luffy is shown the horror they cause to others. To Luffy he’s just an old guy being protected by Kizaru
The first thing Luffy does in his comeback after months of inaction (since we had a flashback) is attacking Kizaru. Oda could easily have written a situation where Kizaru gets stopped/stalled by Sanji while Luffy attacks Saturn in this chapter to protect Vegapunk

Status
Not open for further replies.