Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cruxroux doing his best damage control for Zolo King of L who's currently struggling to beat 10hp Lucci with the help of Jimbei.

:milaugh:
Is this a goofy fan talking? Who spent 11 chapters lying around and eating after he lost to a frivolous Kizar? Ahahaha. I remind you that Goofy used 4 names against Lucci in the strongest mode and ran away from the battlefield becoming disabled, and Lucci called gafi weak garbage. Lol.

Oda smoked marijuana to write this chapter. Sanji, who was on his way to Kizaru, didn't do anything, but Luffy, who was stuffed with food, arrived first? Are Dorry and Brogy who were beaten by Mr.3, in egghead? Serious?
ultramegablaster shitchapter

Bro Mihawk can literally kill Buggy at any time.

The same dynamic doesn't exist with Blackbeard.

Ah fuck it why am I arguing with you
And as I already said three times, we know about it.

The world, instead, is convinced Buggy is emperor-level and the real leader of CG. That was flat-out said, and has nothing to do with how things are really.

The Marines, who gave him the bounty, and the world are convinced the CG have two Emperor-level fighters and one, Buggy, is the leader.

Is this a goofy fan talking? Who spent 11 chapters lying around and eating after he lost to a frivolous Kizar? Ahahaha. I remind you that Goofy used 4 names against Lucci in the strongest mode and ran away from the battlefield becoming disabled, and Lucci called gafi weak garbage. Lol.
:hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.