Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
And there’s absolutely no narrative that dictates Luffy defeat either Kizaru or Saturn this arc. Absolutely none, which is what I have been saying for months now and why I’ve gotten nearly every prediction correct.

Every main character has been screaming in our faces about escaping, not fighting or defeating anyone. To compare this situation to WCI is just stupid as hell, it was established really early on that Luffy wanted to have an explicit 1v1 with Katakuri while Sanji baked the cake which would allow us to escape. Here Luffy’s had almost ten chapters to state he intends to fight or defeat Kizaru/Saturn, and we’ve gotten absolutely nothing.

The people who (correctly) claim Egghead = Shabondy, also conveniently ignore the fact that no one was defeated on Shabondy at all lol. It’s also just incredible to me that people think we won’t have an EOS war where all 5 Gorosei and all 3 Admirals are present. You literally have to be on drugs to think Oda won’t draw that scenario lol.
Exactly. They're in the middle of a Buster Call, there is no time for 1v1s or team-up fights right now.

The Sabaody is still why I think we'll see a Kuma teleport at some point. Maybe half of the Straw Hats go with the Giants, and the other half get teleported, since they're split up right now?

And there’s absolutely no narrative that dictates Luffy defeat either Kizaru or Saturn this arc. Absolutely none, which is what I have been saying for months now and why I’ve gotten nearly every prediction correct.

Every main character has been screaming in our faces about escaping, not fighting or defeating anyone. To compare this situation to WCI is just stupid as hell, it was established really early on that Luffy wanted to have an explicit 1v1 with Katakuri while Sanji baked the cake which would allow us to escape. Here Luffy’s had almost ten chapters to state he intends to fight or defeat Kizaru/Saturn, and we’ve gotten absolutely nothing.

The people who (correctly) claim Egghead = Shabondy, also conveniently ignore the fact that no one was defeated on Shabondy at all lol. It’s also just incredible to me that people think we won’t have an EOS war where all 5 Gorosei and all 3 Admirals are present. You literally have to be on drugs to think Oda won’t draw that scenario lol.
Bro skipped Kuma's flashback 😔

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I was flip flopping between who was the fitfh strongest straw hat between him and Robin but it's clearly Franky for me after this arc.
Robin is more versatile and cunning, Franky does more damage and can take more.

I think they're around the same level, I'll give the edge to Franky since he beat his Tobi Roppo without getting seriously injured, and has a good history of standing up to top tiers like Yonkou and now Gorosei.

Wrong.

This isn't wrong it's the facts. Saturn's tea waiter ain't him.

Also wrong, Luffy needed food to even get back up, but I see you ignore it.

Lmao. Why'd you ignore the fact that Kizaru had no hand in putting him there whilst Luffy had a hand or fist in putting Kizaru out for 12 chapters with a single hit? Kizaru ain't even got 1/10 of the durability of Kaido.

Also wrong as stated by Luffy that he wants to defeat Admirals in order to attain PK.
Great, Luffy will defeat both Kizaru and Saturn in a 2v1 then.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Bro skipped Kuma's flashback 😔
Kuma’s flashback established that Nika will overthrow the WG.

If you thought there was anything in Kuma’s flashback that dictated that Nika specifically must defeat Saturn specifically on Egghead specifically, then this is one giant example of media illiteracy. If anything, Kuma’s flashback directly set up a confrontation between Kuma and Saturn on Egghead due to the very personal nature of these two character’s conflicts with each other that literally persisted for Kuma’s entire life.

Which hey, is exactly how me and others like me were able to predict that the big “Saturn gets owned” moment this arc was related to Kuma and not to Nika.

If you weren’t so blinded by agenda, and didn’t spend all your time convincing yourself you don’t have an agenda, then maybe you would’ve been able to see what other users already saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.