Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru does not have the:
-Portrayal to be a Luffy main fight
-Endurance to be a Luffy main fight (just look at the start of Kizaru v Luffy V Kaido V Luffy, the one shots at the start got reversed)
-Plot to be a Luffy main fight

Either Kizaru is getting punched away to Straw hats sabody v2, or Luffy is fighting both Kizaru and Saturn this arc
Did Kaido lay on the ground unconscious for several chapters and needed help to get up, after one-shotting Luffy who got up before he did?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I already brought up my arguments for that above.
- Egghead is mirroring Sabaody perfectly so far and in Sabaody, Kizaru knocked out Zoro
- Zoro ALWAYS follows his captain in terms of bounty increases, Luffy will defeat Saturn so you can guess that Zoro will get a good fight as well: Lucci is not that, Oda did not focus on it
- Zoro said that he will cut even light and both Zoro and Kizaru use a sword

Luffy will focus on Saturn, Kizaru may come back but Zoro will step in to stop him is what I think will happen
Something I haven't seen many people bring up is the idea of the Seraphim being above Kizaru.

If the Seraphim are above Admiral level, it would make sense for Zoro to shift from a Lucci fight to a Seraphim fight, and then have Sanji try to fight Kizaru.

I find it hard to believe the Seraphim are just going to be chilling in Seastone bubbles the rest of the arc.

Where do you have the Seraphim in comparison to Kizaru and Saturn in power?

Kuma’s flashback established that Nika will overthrow the WG.

If you thought there was anything in Kuma’s flashback that dictated that Nika specifically must defeat Saturn specifically on Egghead specifically, then this is one giant example of media illiteracy. If anything, Kuma’s flashback directly set up a confrontation between Kuma and Saturn on Egghead due to the very personal nature of these two character’s conflicts with each other that literally persisted for Kuma’s entire life.

Which hey, is exactly how me and others like me were able to predict that the big “Saturn gets owned” moment this arc was related to Kuma and not to Nika.

If you weren’t so blinded by agenda, and didn’t spend all your time convincing yourself you don’t have an agenda, then maybe you would’ve been able to see what other users already saw.
Oh boy, you are so wrong.

You will run away from this forum like you always do when Luffy defeats Saturn by crushing him with his foot, like an insect.

You will soon realize that Luffy will not focus on Kizaru but on Saturn.

Even @MarineHQ is on that board now.

- Kuma saw Luffy train Gum Gum Axe
- Luffy will crush Saturn with his foot like a spider
- Saturn keeps saying that humans are "insects"

In Hindu mythology,
- Saturn is associated with Blue Sapphire (Sapphire Scale)
- Luffy is inspired from Bajrang Bali / Hanuman (Bajrang Gun)

In Hindu mythology, Hanuman took full control of Saturn's power by stepping onto Saturn under his mighty feet

Luffy will defeat Saturn with "Bajrang Stamp" or "Bajrang Axe".

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh boy, you are so wrong.

You will run away from this forum like you always do when Luffy defeats Saturn by crushing him with his foot, like an insect.

You will soon realize that Luffy will not focus on Kizaru but on Saturn.

Even @MarineHQ is on that board now.

- Kuma saw Luffy train Gum Gum Axe
- Luffy will crush Saturn with his foot like a spider
- Saturn keeps saying that humans are "insects"

In Hindu mythology,
- Saturn is associated with Blue Sapphire (Sapphire Scale)
- Luffy is inspired from Bajrang Bali / Hanuman (Bajrang Gun)

In Hindu mythology, Hanuman took full control of Saturn's power by stepping onto Saturn under his mighty feet

Luffy will defeat Saturn with "Bajrang Stamp" or "Bajrang Axe".

Yeah, and Zoro will kill Kaido amirite?

Clearly this fringe “these characters are inspired by these mythologies” and “Oda vaguely foreshadowed this when he drew Zoro slaying the Punk hazard dragon” theories have worked out so well in the past amirite?

Textbook delusion. You have already gotten so much wrong, do you really want to ignore the fact that this exact method of prediction was what lead to the ZKK dibacle? And also ignore that you’ve already gotten so much else wrong this arc lmfao?

Yeah ok, where did we disagree with?
Stab wounds =/= blunt force trauma.

If it was Squado stabbing Garp, he'd deal more damage to Garp as well. You can't use an obvious sneak attack, while luring Garp in bcoz of Coby, to say Shiryu is stronger than Kuzan or something similar like that.

Yes, Garp was damaged more. He got stabbed by Shiryu whilst protecting Coby. Then Garp effortlessly slammed Shiryu like nothing. No ACoC either. He only used ACoC on Kuzan in 1vs1. Guess why?

Luffy clearly wants to beat kizaru

Star bounties =/= navy bounties
Oda could have said Admirals are 4B class but didn't
Thet 3B from CG is just to say Admirals will have 3B + bounties but not 4B
Even Teach isn't 4B yet, the sameTeach who's above Admirals.

Luffy doesn't wanna beat Kizaru to prove anything
Unlike vs Yonko or katakuri when he was weaker or have to beat them to become PK or save someone

Beating Kizaru brings nothing at this point except confirm he's truly above admirals

Beating Gorosei , Imu ane Teach is more impactful story wise for Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.