Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You mean this right?

Go hide before it is too late.

Sure, and so obviously this means that Luffy will defeat Hancock by throwing lightning at her right? Clearly the fact that Oda draws fringe inspirations from mythologies every now and then is proof that you’re a very smart boy and know exactly how Oda will climax a major story arc lol.

Please ignore the dozens of other predictions you’ve gotten wrong? I’m sure this one is right. Did you know Zoro is inspired by the mythological tiger and Oda said Zoro would have a dragon Devil fruit and Ryuma slayed a dragon over the capital so clearly Zoro will kill Kaido?

And there’s absolutely no narrative that dictates Luffy defeat either Kizaru or Saturn this arc. Absolutely none, which is what I have been saying for months now and why I’ve gotten nearly every prediction correct.

Every main character has been screaming in our faces about escaping, not fighting or defeating anyone. To compare this situation to WCI is just stupid as hell, it was established really early on that Luffy wanted to have an explicit 1v1 with Katakuri while Sanji baked the cake which would allow us to escape. Here Luffy’s had almost ten chapters to state he intends to fight or defeat Kizaru/Saturn, and we’ve gotten absolutely nothing.

The people who (correctly) claim Egghead = Shabondy, also conveniently ignore the fact that no one was defeated on Shabondy at all lol. It’s also just incredible to me that people think we won’t have an EOS war where all 5 Gorosei and all 3 Admirals are present. You literally have to be on drugs to think Oda won’t draw that scenario lol.
Copium. Something shock Is happening and that shock is going to be the death of a Elder. Bb ships on the shores and giants came to Egghead, not for the shits and giggles but to deal with all the ships on the shore. Somebody is getting packed and it'll most likely be Kizaru and Saturn. As Kizaru is wavering and not the ultimate evil, he'll probably get punched into his senses, but Saturn is getting defeated by Luffy.
Luffy first beat a commander of a Yonko, then the Yonko. Luffy will do the same with Saturn and eventually Imu. Figurehead like Ladmirals ain't built to be arc main fights for Luffy and they definitely ain't built to be main fights with PK level Luffy after Shanks and BB. Only Imu. This is probably his Last Admiral fight, desk duty manager cliff is probably getting off screened by Dragon or Sabo.

The entire arc has been screaming at us of Luffy freeing Bonney/Kuma/Vegapunk from Saturn more like it and the only way for them to be free is with Saturn's fall. Kizaru will most likely get beat into being good and probably never be seen again. Last part of Kaido V Luffy was in minutes, and the SH's ain't getting off the island in a few seconds. More then enough time for Luffy to have a full fight with Saturn and Kizaru and beat them. Admiral fans are trying real hard to make Lackainu the final opponent but its not gonna happen lmfao.

1104 repeat. Initial spoilers leaving out important details like Luffy getting up for whatever reason.

Sure, and so obviously this means that Luffy will defeat Hancock by throwing lightning at her right? Clearly the fact that Oda draws fringe inspirations from mythologies every now and then is proof that you’re a very smart boy and know exactly how Oda will climax a major story arc lol.

Please ignore the dozens of other predictions you’ve gotten wrong? I’m sure this one is right. Did you know Zoro is inspired by the mythological tiger and Oda said Zoro would have a dragon Devil fruit and Ryuma slayed a dragon over the capital so clearly Zoro will kill Kaido?
Ok Mister "I have no clue about mythology so I think those are just fringe inspirations"

What other predictions did I get wrong?

You mean the exact details of how the events will unfold? Sure.

The overall narrative structure of the arc? Definitely not.

Keep claiming small victories over random details, Luffy punching Kizaru away, I didn't even know you guys would claim this as a win but hey, you take what you have.

You will soon realize that Luffy won't focus on Kizaru but on Saturn.

You are the one who is losing this game, not me.

He aint fighting Fuji and Shanks but then again wasn't expecting him to fight Kizaru
Luffy vs shanks is inevitable
:kata:
As for Fuji yeah I think it’ll be law imo and other allies/rivals
Oda could have said Admirals are 4B class but didn't
Thet 3B from CG is just to say Admirals will have 3B + bounties but not 4B
Even Teach isn't 4B yet, the sameTeach who's above Admirals.

Luffy doesn't wanna beat Kizaru to prove anything
Unlike vs Yonko or katakuri when he was weaker or have to beat them to become PK or save someone

Beating Kizaru brings nothing at this point except confirm he's truly above admirals

Beating Gorosei , Imu ane Teach is more impactful story wise for Luffy
Again the star system and navy system are completely different. We saw that in dressrosa
Kuzan’s bounty would be more accurate to use to judge the admirals more than the cross guild ones. Tho Kuzan’s bounty is still likely in that 3 to 4 billion range as well

He wants to prove how much he’s grown since pre timeskip

Saturn doesn’t seem to be as much of a physical threat as kizaru

Stab wounds =/= blunt force trauma.

If it was Squado stabbing Garp, he'd deal more damage to Garp as well. You can't use an obvious sneak attack, while luring Garp in bcoz of Coby, to say Shiryu is stronger than Kuzan or something similar like that.

Yes, Garp was damaged more. He got stabbed by Shiryu whilst protecting Coby. Then Garp effortlessly slammed Shiryu like nothing. No ACoC either. He only used ACoC on Kuzan in 1vs1. Guess why?
If it was Squardo he couldn't pull any of this shit. He wouldn't think using Coby as bait, he couldn't get invis, in the end HE CAN'T STAB GARP.

Just because Shiryu has genius battle IQ doesn't mean we have to downplay him with his way of fighting. The fact that Shiryu has genius battle IQ, lethality that made Garp severely weakened (in comparison Squardo's stab didn't damage Whitebeard as much as Shiryu's stab to Garp) and good DF that we don't know the reason yet why Shiryu picked that 1, and that colorspread drawn by Oda himself; all that combined makes him > Aokiji. Stop denying.

Status
Not open for further replies.