Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was Squardo he couldn't pull any of this shit. He wouldn't think using Coby as bait, he couldn't get invis, in the end HE CAN'T STAB GARP.
You're literally moving the goalpost, Topi.

I said the injury is important.
It was a sneak attack and Garp wouldn't get this kind of injury in normal circumstances. That's why I came up with Squardo because in comparison to Shiryu, he's a fodder but if he was stabbing Garp in that occasion, Garp would receive the same kind of injury.

The fact that Shiryu has genius battle IQ, lethality that made Garp severely weakened (in comparison Squardo's stab didn't damage Whitebeard as much as Shiryu's stab to Garp) and good DF that we don't know the reason yet why Shiryu picked that 1, and that colorspread drawn by Oda himself; all that combined makes him > Aokiji.
1.) Many characters weaker than Shiryu have genius battle IQ. Having great battle IQ does not give him superior portrayal to Kuzan.
2.) Again, Garp got stabbed. That's the lethality. If Shiryu, Squardo or Capt. Black stabbed Garp like that, the injury stays the same. Roger was executed by two fodders. None of them is even on par with the averag G5 navy fodder.
3.) It just proves WB's endurance > Garp's.
4.) So we don't know why Shiryu chose that DF and what makes it that special. That's why you're spouting absolute nonsense about Shiryu being Akainu's equal? In what world is this kind of reasoning rational at all?
5.) Shiryu > Kuzan people always use the colorspread when all other arguments do not work at all. We don't know if Kuzan is even part in that hierarchy. Like, if Zoro owns Shiryu, will Sanji own Kuzan too? Will Kuzan even fight strawhats? Might Kuzan betray BB? Or is Kuzan the Vergo in this crew? You claimed we don't know Shiryu's special DF ability - hence lack of information - but you use this colorspread to argue Shiryu > Kuzan when Kuzan's own standing isn't even clear? Sure, he's the "10th" titanic captain but yet again, the question remains whether Kuzan is even officially part of it or what goal he's trying to achieve by siding with BB.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So? It means Kizaru is just casual with his kicks against Franky and Bonney
If he actually wants to kill someone then the light sword or a laser headshot is the go to, or one of these high end kicks
I never said he didn't have high end moves either, idk what this weird strawman point is.

You lot were throwing Kaidou under the microscope just like this throughout Wano, don't cry now when Kizaru is given the same treatment lol.

I never said he didn't have high end moves either, idk what this weird strawman point is.

You lot were throwing Kaidou under the microscope just like this throughout Wano, don't cry now when Kizaru is given the same treatment lol.
We saw Luffy survive Kizaru’s kicks pre time skip.

This is not the same as Winemon no selling Kaido’s fodder bagua

So.. what do you want?
Comparing Kaido and his 20 year animosity towards Oden‘s scrubs to Kizaru casually kicking Franky out of the way?
Have you become an illiterate too
:josad:

Aight that Franky Shogun shit doesn't make sense because it's in the Sunny. Explain full context or stfu, tf is up with these garbage spoilers. We really got the worst leakers

Status
Not open for further replies.