Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Squardo has BIGGER SWORD, means bigger hole / bigger wound than Shiryu's sword.
2. Whitebeard didn't try to defend it he was completely caught off guard while Garp did try to defend it, he tried to block Shiryu although Shiryu overpowered Garp.
1.) Hence Squardo factually inflicted a larger injury on WB.
2.) It doesn't ultimately matter whether Garp protected himself or not. What matters is that you're comparing lethal attacks to blunt force trauma which is simply not a valid comparison. And no, Garp was lured in, he did try to protect himself on time from that attack but it wasn't enough.

The fact that Shiryu dealt more damage using smaller sword to healthy grandpa who tried to block than Squardo with bigger sword to nursed grandpa who didn't try to block.
Yeah this mentions Shiryu's strength.
You can't give random bullshit like "if Shiryu can do it, so can Squardo!! 🤪"
Yes, because WB's and Garp's endurance totally is the same, isn't it? Buddy, WB was stabbed 200 times, shot +100 times, half of his head was missing, lava was burning his organs, several cannon ball shots and so many more injuries. Can you explain why Garp's and WB's endurance is comparable so that you can base your entire argument around this comparison?
I'm not saying Shiryu's power is weak but using an obvious sneak attack to portray him on Akainu's level makes you completely lost. I stand by it. How do you even come to this nonsense, Topi?
Inflicting Garp with the same kind of injury in such circumstances is possible for Squardo if he manages to hurt him. That's my argument.

Bro if he can’t beat Pacifistas this guy should not even enter the New World

I’m counting that some marine ships will destory some Pacifistas as well
He can’t beat 50 Pacifista… 50 of them… Outside of the fact that they can just continuously shred him with Lasers from range, they also have Those bubbles with seastone in them that shutdown Df users… unless Saturn is an actual demon and not a df user, it takes ONE BUBBLE from ONE pacifista to basically finish him

He can’t beat 50 Pacifista… 50 of them… Outside of the fact that they can just continuously shred him with Lasers from range, they also have Those bubbles with seastone in them that shutdown Df users… unless Saturn is an actual demon and not a df user, it takes ONE BUBBLE from ONE pacifista to basically finish him
He’s gotta be a demon not df user

This is a piss poor showing otherwise

there has to be something special bout this guys cause they’re clearly not top tier fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.