Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad ngl, imagine reading a series and not loving the main character

Dealing with One Piece haters
One doesn't need to love the main character to read, or even enjoy, a series. There are usually other things a series offers for the audience to enjoy, whether it's the setting, the world building, the other characters that aren't the MC, the fights, etc. Hell, in many popularity polls, the MC isn't even the most popular character of their respective series.

What I find sad is how you can't wrap your head around others enjoying stories in spite of not loving the MC.

Last edited:
Aint she one of the four emperors Luffy swore he was gonna crush. What happened?
And once again, I ask you, why are you putting Shanks and BM on the same pedestal when Shanks is the second oldest character in the series and is tied to the MC far deeper than any other character including his own crew?

Such a shitty argument to make, like if Oda didnt create a full chapter illustrating how he won without beating her (stole her RPs, Defeated 2 commanders, escaped her territory had 3 factions under her revolt, etc). He was even called the 5th Emperor because of it. Newsflash, this was chapter 903, and it highlights the exact argument people make about Big Mom.

Last edited:
That's just cheap childish writing that wants the MC to be OP and above everything.
It's awful and unreadable.
Luffy will never be above everything .
Oda will nerf him to much for that to happen or like to do his many round fights for that .
Luffy is the shonen MC that has lost the most times ever lol .

Godfy vs Wizaru is going to be a good fight for round 2.

Regardless of the result let's just hope we get more than a game of tag and a one tap this time

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Pringles
This time Kizaru should fully focus on Luffy since Saturn is already going after Vegapunk. I really hope for a good fight because Kizaru has such a cool devil fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.