Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent seen the page but from discussing it with others i would keep my expectations very low and not read too much into it. If it ends up being a whammer then all the better.
But it's not some other character i believe. It should still be about dorry/brogy. But maybe they do a really cool attack or say a really cool line?
When are you releasing the chapter?

I know Luffy is stupid but I still love him, I have been reading this series for years, I have no reason to start hating him out of the sudden like some of you guys
Nika was what broke Luffy down for me, him being the God hero of the One Piece universe is horrible, everything always revolves around him, people will now worship him, meanwhile Usopp doesn't even have haki

I havent seen the page but from discussing it with others i would keep my expectations very low and not read too much into it. If it ends up being a whammer then all the better.
But it's not some other character i believe. It should still be about dorry/brogy. But maybe they do a really cool attack or say a really cool line?
Grand Fleet (Hajrudin) is with Dorry and Brogy, trust

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
BM and Kaido are filler Yonkos.
Luffy only ever needed to defeat one of them to make his case of "beating his first yonko".

Trying to compare them with the likes of Teach and Shanks story wise is laughable, to say the least.
:finally:
Stop this filler Yonko nonsense. Four yonkos is four yonkos no matter how you dice it and as per Luffy's statement, he is crushing em all. What is laughable is the fact that you lot actually think Luffy would fight and defeat Shanks. The same Shanks who saved his life multiple times, that man sacrificed his good arm for Luffy and gave him his signature hat.

Stop this filler Yonko nonsense. Four yonkos is four yonkos no matter how you dice it and as per Luffy's statement, he is crushing em all. What is laughable is the fact that you lot actually think Luffy would fight and defeat Shanks. The same Shanks who saved his life multiple times, that man sacrificed his good arm for Luffy and gave him his signature hat.
Meme and Crydo's importance to the overall plot of the story is almost non existent when compared to BB/Shanks. They're just filler Yonko.

I love how admiral fans read this and use this for Luffy vs Kizaru round 2.

Yet, they ignored that Luffy did not beat each emperor like he claimed he would do.

How do you feel about being wrong TWICE in a single arc on the same exact issue?

You're not debunking anything. You lot were spamming this last summer before the raid began too.

Luffy didn't defeat Big Mom because he was fighting another emperor.

Saturn is neither an emperor nor an admiral. Luffy doesn't even know who he is.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I love how admiral fans read this and use this for Luffy vs Kizaru round 2.

Yet, they ignored that Luffy did not beat each emperor like he claimed he would do.

Didn’t Luffy already beat the strongest Emperor though?

If Kaido were actually stronger than the Admirals, Luffy would’ve never needed to fight the Admirals to begin with. He could’ve just said “I’ll surpass Kaido, he’s the strongest” lol.

But no, surpassing Kaido wasn’t good enough. “I will surpass all Yonko and all Admirals.”

Saturn needs to prove he is even stronger than Rob Lucci to begin with
Saturn did not demonstrate anything because he has not yet fought with someone...Saturn at the moment does not have an opponent
Luffy is already fighting with Kizaru.....if Jimbe finds Zoro who is lost, he will take him to where Saturn is

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
And once again, I ask you, why are you putting Shanks and BM on the same pedestal when Shanks is the second oldest character in the series and is tied to the MC far deeper than any other character including his own crew?

Such a shitty argument to make, like if Oda didnt create a full chapter illustrating how he won without beating her (stole her RPs, Defeated 2 commanders, escaped her territory had 3 factions under her revolt, etc). He was even called the 5th Emperor because of it. Newsflash, this was chapter 903, and it highlights the exact argument people make about Big Mom.
Your argument is even worse. You said Luffy would fight Shanks because he defeated Kid.
How dare Shanks defend his allies

Meme and Crydo's importance to the overall plot of the story is almost non existent when compared to BB/Shanks. They're just filler Yonko.
It's funny that only Shanks and admiral fans call BM and Kaido filler Yonko cause they wished their fav would be major villains of a Major saga

Or that their fav will be number 1villain of a major ac in NW :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.