Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t Luffy already beat the strongest Emperor though?

If Kaido were actually stronger than the Admirals, Luffy would’ve never needed to fight the Admirals to begin with. He could’ve just said “I’ll surpass Kaido, he’s the strongest” lol.

But no, surpassing Kaido wasn’t good enough. “I will surpass all Yonko and all Admirals.”
Come on not hard to understand
They are members of opponent groups (pirates /marines)

Stop this filler Yonko nonsense. Four yonkos is four yonkos no matter how you dice it and as per Luffy's statement, he is crushing em all. What is laughable is the fact that you lot actually think Luffy would fight and defeat Shanks. The same Shanks who saved his life multiple times, that man sacrificed his good arm for Luffy and gave him his signature hat.
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Shanks is saving Luffy for a reason. We all know this, the question is why when he specifically is also going after One Piece himself and intending on attacking Luffy's own fleet members.

There is a difference between saving someone and saving someone because you need them for your ulterior motive, which we actually dont know what Shanks wants with Luffy.

And no, its already been pretty clear they want to fight each other, regardless of motive.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Shanks is saving Luffy for a reason. We all know this, the question is why when he specifically is also going after One Piece himself and intending on attacking Luffy's own fleet members.

There is a difference between saving someone and saving someone because you need them for your ulterior motive, which we actually dont know what Shanks wants with Luffy.

And no, its already been pretty clear they want to fight each other, regardless of motive.
Wait people genuinely think Shanks is coming to Egghead with Dorry and Broggy ?? I thought that was a joke :milaugh:

Sure but only because their section of the story, which lasted a decade or more, is over now.
A decade of filler, it's really sad when you think about it.

It's funny that only Shanks and admiral fans call BM and Kaido filler Yonko cause they wished their fav would be major villains of a Major saga

Or that their fav will be number 1villain of a major ac in NW :gokulaugh:
I don't even care about BB or Shanks but it is what it is. Plot wise, BM/Kaido are just not that relevant.

Didn’t Luffy already beat the strongest Emperor though?

If Kaido were actually stronger than the Admirals, Luffy would’ve never needed to fight the Admirals to begin with. He could’ve just said “I’ll surpass Kaido, he’s the strongest” lol.

But no, surpassing Kaido wasn’t good enough. “I will surpass all Yonko and all Admirals.”
Luffy surpassed Kaido so he surpassed Kizaru already ages ago.

Luffy said he would beat all the admirals.

Kuzan also said Luffy wasn’t ready yet when Luffy pulled up on them in Marineford.

Luffy vs Kizaru
Luffy vs Aokiji (before Blackbeard)
Luffy vs Akainu (before Imu)

All of them are his fights. Watch me be right.

How do you feel about being wrong TWICE in a single arc on the same exact issue?

You're not debunking anything. You lot were spamming this last summer before the raid began too.

Luffy didn't defeat Big Mom because he was fighting another emperor.

Saturn is neither an emperor nor an admiral. Luffy doesn't even know who he is.
I think you would do better if you stayed away from me and stopped projecting your issues on me.

Nobody has taken more Ls this arc than you, Extraloser.
The Bushing of Scientific Defense seems to view the World's Greatest Scientist as his superior

He asked Kizaru for protection as well as 100 ships because he was afraid of confronting Dr Vegapunk on his own

Akainu praises Vegapunk's combat power and so does Stussy who justifies the presence of Kizaru and the Navy Fleet by saying Egghead is military powerful

Seems to me that Saturn knows Vegapunk is his better and will come into their fight as an underdog

I wonder who will prevail, Karl Marx or Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.