Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy vs Kizaru has the chance of being peak if Oda has Kizaru finally set his heart on a path and clearing his uncertainty

I wanna see what an admiral does when pushed to his limit without anything on the side messing with the fight
:shocking:
Kizaru is now in very bad situation and will need to go all out... His fleet and soldiers are in danger, giants+Pacifista gonna attack from both sides, strawhats face Saturn and soon Ancient Giant also will show up. He will be forced to go all out, awakening is coming soon...

Next two-three chapters I expect Awakening Logia power for the first time.

Look. I'm not saying youtube polls mean Saturn>Kizaru.

I'm saying Oda has made very very obvious Saturn is extremely powerful and it's only those who aren't excessively anal and have agendas who don't agree.

Because Kizaru would win in a popularity contest and still lost that shit.

I mean. You guys fell for fake spoilers.

Again, you realize there’s poll asking who the best villain in Egghead is with Saturn winning?

This is such a bad argument lol

“everyone who disagrees with majority is just basing on agenda and nothing else!”
:lawsigh:

I do this because it triggers morons like yourself who actually care about poll results lmfao. For my evidence I site this very comment.

Only sheep concern themselves with the opinions of other sheep lmfao.
Lmao dude always tags people to get reinforcements.

You made a massive thesis about Aramaki's black blade and were proven wrong. Then called Toeis retards.

Your average OP viewer or reader has never done anything that stupid.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I can only say that the end of the chapter is BRUTAL. The Spoiler phrase does not do justice to what is seen and what is said. The creeps
However, even with all that brutality, the chapter wasn't rated 10/10, but 8.75?

And a note that comes from someone who likes the OP.
So apart from sentimental value this would be a 6.
Well, I'm only interested in the part where Yonkou Luffy dominates Kizaru again and punches him.

Again, you realize there’s poll asking who the best villain in Egghead is with Saturn winning?

This is such a bad argument lol

“everyone who disagrees with majority is just basing on agenda and nothing else!”
:lawsigh:
This is all just a reaction to extravlad calling me the agenda poster.

I didn't start posting this shit spontaneously.

You'd have to argue 10s of thousands of readers are just agenda posting and at that point.

It's mental illness.

H

Herrera95

Kizaru is now in very bad situation and will need to go all out... His fleet and soldiers are in danger, giants+Pacifista gonna attack from both sides, strawhats face Saturn and soon Ancient Giant also will show up. He will be forced to go all out, awakening is coming soon...

Oh yeah I almost forgot

I always said Vegapunk had something to overthrow Gorosei authority. But I wonder how Saturn let that escape... And why the hell Bonney?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Fella is about to release his domain expansion
Call it Gates of Heaven let's get it
:steef:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Lmao dude always tags people to get reinforcements.

You made a massive thesis about Aramaki's black blade and were proven wrong. Then called Toeis retards.

Your average OP viewer or reader has never done anything that stupid.
That black blade thread really triggered you didn’t it lmfao. Is the black blade thread in the room with you right now?

And bro you get dogpiled by half a dozen users in every thread you aren’t socially aware enough to distance yourself from. That’s not my work, you have no one to blame but yourself for the state of your reputation online lol.

You'd have to argue 10s of thousands of readers are just agenda posting.
I am willing to argue that 10s of thousands of readers are just agenda posting.

Saturn hasn’t even done anything besides being an ominous ancient demonic force and have a bad ass entrance.

It’s pure headcanon, speculation, and agenda to vote for or against him in ANY poll until we have more evidence.

H

Herrera95

Look. I'm not saying youtube polls mean Saturn>Kizaru.

I'm saying Oda has made very very obvious Saturn is extremely powerful and it's only those who aren't excessively anal and have agendas who don't agree.

Because Kizaru would win in a popularity contest and still lost that shit.

I mean. You guys fell for fake spoilers.
Dude Saturn got low diffed by Kuma

Status
Not open for further replies.