Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Stop this filler Yonko nonsense. Four yonkos is four yonkos no matter how you dice it and as per Luffy's statement, he is crushing em all. What is laughable is the fact that you lot actually think Luffy would fight and defeat Shanks. The same Shanks who saved his life multiple times, that man sacrificed his good arm for Luffy and gave him his signature hat.
F-I-L-L-E-R
Y-O-N-K-O-S

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Fwiw. Despite the circlejerk you see on places on here. Most of the fanbase, the casual fans see Saturn as stronger than Kizaru.

Not sure how it's agenda
It’s like when Donald Trump shits out incoherent dementia laden ramblings like “injecting Bleach can cure Covid”,

And then defends his mental decay with “millions of people agree with me”. Lol

Appealing to majority is the language of the terminally retarded.

Admiral fans are trying to take Kizaru being able to stall Luffy as a win.
Admiral fans are also wanting to see the dude they're stanning get the snot beaten out of him.
First fandom that actually wants to see their dude actually get clowned on in a all out fight with Luffy (and you can bet it's gonna happen after skipping rope Kaido) :shame:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I love how admiral fans read this and use this for Luffy vs Kizaru round 2.

Yet, they ignored that Luffy did not beat each emperor like he claimed he would do.

Kaido in Wano.

Big Mom in Elbaf.

Shanks in a Davy Back fight.

Blackbeard at Laugh Tale (possible Luffy + Koby team up if Oda wants to do a Roger + Garp vs Rocks parallel)

H

Herrera95

Luffy vs Kizaru has the chance of being peak if Oda has Kizaru finally set his heart on a path and clearing his uncertainty

I wanna see what an admiral does when pushed to his limit without anything on the side messing with the fight
:shocking:
Dude there is nothing on Kizaru that says his heart or head is uncertain about the things he is doing.

It’s like when Donald Trump shits out incoherent dementia laden ramblings like “injecting Bleach can cure Covid”,

And then defends his mental decay with “millions of people agree with me”. Lol

Appealing to majority is the language of the terminally retarded.
That's rich from the guy who tags all the people who agree with him in poll topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.