Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

The live action Mihawk was…fine I guess. That’s the best the live action could’ve hoped to be was fine. At best. And Mihawk was that, I guess.

The live action Koby was so goddamn painful. I literally couldn’t even look at my screen every time he opened his stupid mouth. How are you going to introduce a hardcore justice loving Marine who executed the pirate king and allows this femboy who knows nothing to stand by your desk and ask stupid questions about your orders all day. It’d be like if we found out Akainu is constantly followed around by a 13 year old Justin Beiber who is constantly questioning him and defying his orders and Akainu does nothing about it. Talk about making the live action Garp look stupid and fraudulent. Why is this kid even here, how many orders is he going to defy before you punish him…he’s just a weak ass cabin boy, get rid of him ffs.

But no, we have to have Koby stick around because Koby sticks around with Garp in the manga.

It was so, so, so…so awful. Dear lord.
Imo the worst thing they did with Koby's subplot was putting him in Syrup villiage. That arc was already trouble cause of all the "liar revealed" stuff and the LA went and amped it lmao

Fella didn't even do anything it was purely for padding
:kobeha:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Part of what made Seasons 1-4 Of GOT so good are because it was mostly a faithful adaptation to the books. Youd think other show writers wouldve taken example from that and just follow the source material. Its hard to fuck up if you do that.
Aye exactly. A lot of show writers and directors think they can do far better and only care about their own vision though. Like getting to do their own "official fanfic". They have that superiority complex, main character syndrome etc.

As a wise man once said, "All we had to do was just follow the damn source material, CJ!"

Status
Not open for further replies.