Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it would have been better for Sanji to not face Kizaru :shame:
Surprised?
Oda rather have Kizaru and Saturn having a silent encounter with Vegapunk for minutes rather letting Sanji do the job...

Oda making Sanji use the Exoskeleton against a Seraphim but not against an Admiral

He blocked the first beam probably because of his Exoskeleton, but it got to much and he got hurt.

Also, Luffy fighting Saturn and Kizaru powering the ancient robot. The robot will only get up after Luffy is done fighting (which inevitably means somebody is getting defeated, Saturn ofc), it won't come in to save shit or stall or whatever, Luffy fans knew this MONTHS in advance. The condition of getting out of the island is gonna be that robot powering up, which means Luffy V Saturn and possibly Kizaru throwing cheap shots in the middle. Remember the tools that was saying that Luffy would fight with the robot/the robot would fight Saturn and shit like that?
:noo::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Sanji is the first character to block a Laser Beam for a moment, without using his strongest mode

:kawak:
I hate to draw attention back to my theory but if in RAWs Sanji still didn't flip his eyebrow. It means, yes he is purposefully not doing it since his fight with S-Shark

Something happened.

I still say he scared Nami in that fight and he has been actively avoiding REAL combat since. (Bubble Kaku, used one hand instead of getting close to Nami to grab her gun to do it something abnormal. Let Zoro fight for Stussy, has only dodged, defended, or tried to save people and avoid getting into combat.)

Look at the signs. His actions to his personality have been abnormal since then and he hasn't switched into battle mode he so easily decided to use against S-Shark.

He scared her and is now holding back.

Status
Not open for further replies.