Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giants have history with the whole Sun God if I'm not mistaken, they probably know all about the Nika stuff already.

Those two must have seen Luffy's new wanted poster and realized that Luffy was Nika, it's not like it came out of nowhere.
Still not fond of it. Bonney/Kuma is one thing but i feel there are too many nika worshippers in this arc suddenly

I hate to draw attention back to my theory but if in RAWs Sanji still didn't flip his eyebrow. It means, yes he is purposefully not doing it since his fight with S-Shark

Something happened.

I still say he scared Nami in that fight and he has been actively avoiding REAL combat since. (Bubble Kaku, used one hand instead of getting close to Nami to grab her gun to do it something abnormal. Let Zoro fight for Stussy, has only dodged, defended, or tried to save people and avoid getting into combat.)

Look at the signs. His actions to his personality have been abnormal since then and he hasn't switched into battle mode he so easily decided to use against S-Shark.

He scared her and is now holding back.
This is something I noticed also. Sanji has not been acting normal

Theory:

The sun is often a symbol for our heart because it gives us life (like the sunlight)
So I thought that Nika's heartbeat is like the sunlight and gives robots/golems a heartbeat and makes them alive
Nika's heart is like a eternal power source, similar to the sun
The robots were soldiers and maybe someone ate the fruit 200 years ago and activated this power for a short period

Status
Not open for further replies.