Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneaked? You coping? Lizaru the DF merchant and master of scummy tactics got a free shot through Luffy's eyeballs and he couldn't even make him budge as Luffy had to come in front of the VP's to protect them and literally face tank that shit mean whilst Lizaru getting laid out the moment he gets tagged by Luffy LMFAO. Lol. I like how you guys always have to pull bum tactics like using Squard to weaken WB or get Garp weakened by using Shiryu to stab him or forcing Luffy to protect the fodder VP's and facetank a laser to the eyes to claim any sort of win :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Your boy, lost to Luffy 2 times, in 2 hits. And now his gonna probably try jumping him with Saturns help I sense a another bitch tactic like sneaking a attack on to Luffy whilst his clashing with Saturn now lmfaoooo.

LOL. In your wet dreams. Maybe. ^ This is a free hit. What Luffy did to Lizaru is called a speedblitz. Your DF merchant with the fastest fruit in the world with the fastest element got speedblitz and 1 shotted, again :suresure::suresure:
Kizaru never lost to luffy and this time he is not even removed for a little moment like last time . But your agenda is so trash you have to exagerate everything .

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Well see this in that way Sanji fans:
Franky with his durable body got pierced with the first beam, Sanji could at least block one with his body, means his durability is stronger then Frankys one, at least a better durability feat.
:kayneshrug:
LETS GO SANJI DURABILTY IS BETTER THEN A YONKO COMMANDER 5 I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW THANKJ YOU FOR THIS USEFUL INFORMATION

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

I'm not baiting thought, I'm serious.

If take an L in the end fine by me, it's how agendas work. But I don't bait people.
I hope you realize that this chapter destroyed Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 and made it very clear that Luffy will fight Saturn.

- Luffy punched Kizaru away and he is laying again on his head again, that's all it took to make him fall again.
- Bonney saw Nika and she started crying.
- It was Saturn who oppressed Bonney, he killed her mother and almost killed her dad.

This is damsel in distress 101.

The next chapter will depict Nika vs Saturn, get over it.

This ain't about winning or losing, I don't care who is wrong here.

The admiral fans are overdosing on copium rn, but never forget the fact that Lizaru, getting a literal free hit through Luffy's eye balls and probably the brain too since the light is coming out of his nose, couldn't do shit to Luffy, mean whilst Luffy 1 shotted Kizaru a second time, and it looks like he'll carry on fighting somebody even stronger (Saturn) whilst the dude watches. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.