Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i know why oda keep stalling zoro, first i thought only because of the flashback and the need of kuma bonney moment in present time. But of course also the need of looney toon pose that bonney need to see.
:lusalty: LODA LODA LODA

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
"Son! You must become the WGS so that you can defend Nika shall he rise again"

Mihawk's Backstory. Oda might legit turn the scene where Mihawk showed interest to Luffy and Zoro into him recognising Luffy's rubber powers which he knows are a trademark of Nika (probably told to him by Shanks).

Foreshadowing is already there.
The Seraphim at Egghead are all "Pro-Luffy" Warlords.

DUde just got sneaked by luffy so give him a second . I love how you guys always have to sneak the other one to be effective I get Bonney was in danger tough t. But Attacking someone when he is attacking someone is call a free hit . ANd you are enjoying those free hit way too much .
Sneaked? You coping? Lizaru the DF merchant and master of scummy tactics got a free shot through Luffy's eyeballs and he couldn't even make him budge as Luffy had to come in front of the VP's to protect them and literally face tank that shit mean whilst Lizaru getting laid out the moment he gets tagged by Luffy LMFAO. Lol. I like how you guys always have to pull bum tactics like using Squard to weaken WB or get Garp weakened by using Shiryu to stab him or forcing Luffy to protect the fodder VP's and facetank a laser to the eyes to claim any sort of win :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Your boy, lost to Luffy 2 times, in 2 hits. And now his gonna probably try jumping him with Saturns help I sense a another bitch tactic like sneaking a attack on to Luffy whilst his clashing with Saturn now lmfaoooo.

LOL. In your wet dreams. Maybe. ^ This is a free hit. What Luffy did to Lizaru is called a speedblitz. Your DF merchant with the fastest fruit in the world with the fastest element got speedblitz and 1 shotted, again :suresure::suresure:

So free, hes the reincarnation of someone and posessed by a sentient devil fruit and stuck to live out an 800 year old prophecy and be the only one who can truly get the one piece and become pirate king and liberate the world from oppression and Imu/the WG aand I guess Blackbeard too. Goda.

Oda was supposed to be a true maverick, a one of a kind, unparalleled, exceptional, outside of the box, unpredictable writer but the overwhelming deja vu with some other series I've followed is overwhelming.

Fucking prophecies and destiny man. Hes also destined to be a FAR better liberator than his father as his father is so useless at it and in general.
Nika is the brave warrior that Usopp wants to be, but unfortunately he does not have enough "freedom"

Status
Not open for further replies.