Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you realize that this chapter destroyed Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 and made it very clear that Luffy will fight Saturn.

- Luffy punched Kizaru away and he is laying again on his head again, that's all it took to make him fall again.
- Bonney saw Nika and she started crying.
- It was Saturn who oppressed Bonney, he killed her mother and almost killed her dad.

This is damsel in distress 101.

The next chapter will depict Nika vs Saturn, get over it.

This ain't about winning or losing, I don't care who is wrong here.
How is that happening if, atleast according to redon, kizaru is not out?

I hate to draw attention back to my theory but if in RAWs Sanji still didn't flip his eyebrow. It means, yes he is purposefully not doing it since his fight with S-Shark

Something happened.

I still say he scared Nami in that fight and he has been actively avoiding REAL combat since. (Bubble Kaku, used one hand instead of getting close to Nami to grab her gun to do it something abnormal. Let Zoro fight for Stussy, has only dodged, defended, or tried to save people and avoid getting into combat.)

Look at the signs. His actions to his personality have been abnormal since then and he hasn't switched into battle mode he so easily decided to use against S-Shark.

He scared her and is now holding back.
Stay away from Nami

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The admiral fans are overdosing on copium rn, but never forget the fact that Lizaru, getting a literal free hit through Luffy's eye balls and probably the brain too since the light is coming out of his nose, couldn't do shit to Luffy, mean whilst Luffy 1 shotted Kizaru a second time, and it looks like he'll carry on fighting somebody even stronger (Saturn) whilst the dude watches. :suresure:

And the funniest thing is that Luffy did it while laughing like a maniac.

I think it's lonely for Luffy to look at a landscape in which there is no one stronger than him!

I don't think all expected them to be defeated now by them.
Just having a respectable clash not a neg diff like what Sanji suffered.

Egghead is cooked
Yeah, but this Is the same manga in which, idk, if you don't want to use Ryokugyu, O Lin, a BM without any haki or even knowledge, two-shotted Queen, Sanji's last adversary.

I know sometimes Oda bends this type of things, but realistically a high Yc2 against an Admiral/Yonkou is just neg diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.