Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vergo, Doflamingo, King, Saturn and now Kizaru.

I predict Aokiji (for Pudding) and maybe Shiryu too.
Maybe a few more later on in the Final Saga with Imu
King didn't do crap
He got matched then did zero damage

Vergo did nothing. ..
He git schooled

Only Doffy & Kizaru did dominate Sanji
(Even this chapter, Sanji isn't beaten by Kizaru)

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
At least this makes certain Kizaru is Luffy's opponent as Luffy is the only one allowed to do shit against him (compare to Saturn )
Giant Robot + Bonney with Nika powers + Kuma (potentially temp healed by Bonney) + Pacafistas should be able to do the job with Saturn methinks

I'd prefer them to get the W as well since they're more personally tied with him compared to Luffy who barely glanced at him so far

Kuma with his hands of liberation and Bonney fighting as the warror of liberation taking out the man that made their lives hell
:finally:

Lmfaooo as funny as it is seeing the memes about Sanji getting one-shotted, I guarantee he wasn't in his inverted eyebrow mode when it happened.

Oda's really doing his best to nerf the Strawhats here for the sake of Nika defeating Saturn. Even Luffy is being nerfed - Oda's acting like bro wasn't going blow for blow with Kaido in G2/3.

Really not liking how Oda's making it seem like Luffy needs G5 to do anything vs Kizaru. He didn't even bother trying his other gears + ACoC, like make it make sense.

Hell, even against the seraphim the nerfs were blatantly obvious. Luffy's now willing to jump right into G5 every chance he gets but was somehow scratching his head tryna figure out how to defeat the seraphim, despite having G5 in his pocket and both him and Zoro being ACoC users.

Funniest part is that the SHs have one of the strongest Yonko crews but they're being so shamefully nerfed on Egghead it's ridiculous. I swear if we get back to Zoro vs Lucci and they're still sparring, Oda's catching a swift uppercut.
So what if he in base? Zoro was in base when he countered Fuji gravity with 1 sword style. Kizaru not using awakening either. He getting his shit pushed in cause he not on Kizaru level

Status
Not open for further replies.