Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I actually feel bad for Sanji fans cause Oda was not consistent at all with that speed bullshit

But reality is Oda will always cuck you to hype Luffy Buggy and Shanks

that’s just how it is
At least this makes certain Kizaru is Luffy's opponent as Luffy is the only one allowed to do shit against him (compare to Saturn )

Luffy vs Akainu Teach and Shanks are going to be the only good fights left in the series cause they have emotional depth to them and don’t involve “NIKA GOD GOD GOD”
Shanks: I did all this so Nika could return

Blackbeard: I have been waiting all this time for Nika to appear to enact my plan

Akainu: Nika didn’t save me as a child so I am this way because of him

The whole arc has been about Nika

It's tiring to hear Nika this and that in almost every chapter since Wano ended

I'm happy Togashi and a few don't have this child of prophecy troupe
Even if there was , it wouldn't be this bad

Phy Brain plot revolves around fate and yet the author did a great job handling it

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Didnt you give up last week:gokulaugh:
I gave up on anything concluding on Egghead but with this new development, Saturn and Kizaru are about to get offed.
And Zoro is the only guy who can pull his weight against them. Even Luffy is slacking and getting tons of help. :zosmug:
For real, now everyone already twerking for looney toon, Loda need to give us the taste of hell king asap.
:willsmith:
Zori always makes an epic entrance when needed. :zosmug:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

really hope we finally get to see Logia awakening from him,because all his other attacks are the same we knew already except the clones.
My expectations are low regarding the possible awakening of Kizaru to be honest. The fact that Kizaru doesn't even have basic CoC really disappointed me, so I'm not buying the idea of him having an awakening. But it would be cool if he demonstrated it because Oda doesn't know what else to do with Kizaru vs Luffy since Luffy is simply in a different league and is dominant throughout the fight. With the awakening, maybe he could present some level of difficulty vs Luffy and end up losing, but in a less embarrassing way than what's currently happening in these last 2 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.