Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
People like to draw parallels and say Naruto was a chosen one like Luffy is, but tbh that's not fair. Naruto didn't get chosen until chapter 670 in a 700 chapter manga...

Nobody ever worshipped him like the treatment Luffy is getting.
That's true Luffy lowkey has been the chosen one this entire story

Mihawk even mentioned in marine ford he has the unique ability to attract others to him and even turn former enemies into allies

Why people get offended by Sanji it's simple not Zoro or Sanji in the level yet of kizaru they just reached the level of yonko commender they are not Luffy. In the island Luffy is the strongest one followed by kizaru. To be in admiral you need to have high level of all haki no Zoro or Sanji having it, they still depending on skill moves not haki
Don't put Zoro in the same bracket with the L taker.

Zoro is removed because Luffy + Zoro together is overkill.

How biased can you be to quote it and not realize how wrong you are :gokulaugh:

Sitting and holding his head after being blind sided is the most Kizaru thing to do. Redon literally said he seems fine - he is unharmed bruh.

And since when is a blind side attack a W anyways? You trippin from A to Z here.
Ignore him.

According to him, he only plays "narratives" and "likes" admirals. He doesn't have any agenda against him, but every time he posts it's always unwarranted slander and made up things.

He can't even read the summary correctly.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Genuinely sry for any Sanji fan and totally reasonable to drop the character or the series. Character execution in WCI and repeatedly getting clowned power wise every arc.

We should learn something from this. We stan mere side characters after all lol
Sanji mostly exists to make antagonists look better tbh. That's been his role all post timeskip (because Oda is a bad author and can only build up a character by shitting on established characters).

Genuinely sry for any Sanji fan and totally reasonable to drop the character or the series. Character execution in WCI and repeatedly getting clowned power wise every arc.

He was my favourite crew member pre ts and I stanned him until the cake baking part on OJ.

We should learn something from this. We stan mere side characters after all lol
If you don’t Stan a Oda wank character or antagonist I genuinely don’t know why anyone would read this series anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.