Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense dude but are you alright mentally? Facts are great but you cant just but in with something unrelated to a conversation like that.

It would be if me and someone were discussing maths and suddenly you jump in and start ranting about world war 2, now sure world war 2 events can be factual but it makes you look deranged.
you still crying? lol you are such a crybaby loser :gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh:

I'm 99% sure Luffy is going to reject the worshipping shit once the giants and whoever else start calling him the Sun God, but I hope Oda actually makes it an interesting study of character instead of just "I don't care about that"
Giants: Oh great Sun God Nika

Luffy: Sun meat? I want some

Giants: No Nika, not niku

Luffy: Where’s the meat?

Giants: Hey Oda mind helping us out here?

After Wano we know that Dressrosa Zoro would be an ant to a serious Fujitora so why would that feat even be relevant lol. Dressrosa Zoro is weaker than current Sanji.

Sanji would get bodied either way, but he's definitely being nerfed here by staying in his base mode for no reason.
Sanji gets wrecked either way he not nerf he just not that strong.b

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy is still just Luffy, it's everyone around him that are treating him like a god.

It's not like Luffy suddenly changed personality and is saying he is a god and to worship him.
Still yet to see a top tier treat him like a god. Shit aint even faze Akainu, Kizaru or Shanks. GB held a bounty of Luffy in Nika form and still wanted to throw down. Hell Zoro and Lucci gave zero fucks about Nika. Lucci saw his form and wanted more smoke. That don't scream godlike to me

Status
Not open for further replies.