Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Bonney right in front of Saturn, exact same situation she was in here, only difference? Kuma card has been played. Saturn healed back to normal and now Kuma is a vegetable.
-The Pacifista powerup she received is now fighting fodder, not Saturn.
-All the"Nika-ish future" powerup in the dumpster because it looks like all that ain't happening considering she almost died to Kizaru and the actual Nika had to jump in and help.
-Vegapunk possibly mortally wounded in front of Luffy.
-Sanji +Franky fucked up by Kizaru just with a few beams, we'll see the extent, but probably not good because he managed to get past Sanji and almost kill a girl (tragic)
-Zoro and Jinbei somewhere else fighting Lucci
-Kizaru blown away off (once again) by Luffy and needing to sit it out once more
-The clothes washing scene callback answered
-"They escape the buster call not fight it!" dumpstered "Buster call what good will that do? there are people who have waited centuries for him!"
-Dorry and Broggy reporting in to stall and deal with the situation outside so that Luffy can successfully cause the infamous Egghead incident that caused a shock the world never saw coming, the felling of a Gorosei
-Ancient robot not insta-filling up but slowly moving as Luffys heartbeat drums (AKA Luffy will need to keep fighting to make any use out of it)
-Injured Sanji, Injured Franky, injured Vegapunk, paralysed Kuma, Kizaru once again out of the fight, almost killed Bonney all right in front of the main man, the absolute evil Saturn. Whos the only one that can stop him from butchering everybody? You already know:cheers::lusnipe::luffyswat::lumazed:
-The stage has been cleared for the main fight! Saturn stares silently at Luffy.
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What’s the issue here?
The situation got very serious after Kuma punched Saturn. He feels bad for his friends but this situation is so messy that it can shake the entire world, and now that the buster call has been issues there’s no turning back. Kizaru is dead serious and ready to kill his own blood even lol
It's a repeatedly hammered in aspect of Kizaru's character from when he arrived at Egghead, present in Kuma's flashback and the first thing he says after it.

So it is kind of weird that it patters out instead of getting any significant moment. I guess it doesn't need one, but with how Oda was delaying it, it felt like we were building towards one.

Responding to you and clowning on you isnt crying, its entertaining as hell because you are incapable of fighting back it seems. I already told you i dont care about Sanji pages ago. Yet your tiny brain somehow equates = Oh someone arguing with me? Must be a Sanji fan. News flash there are other fandoms in this website you small minded troglodyte.
:pepemotion: you still crying

Status
Not open for further replies.