Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh.., it only start being introduced in Wano, like 2 or 3 years ago.., and everything is about him now.., Nika this Nika that.., forced as f*ck.., Oda suck Nika's Cock on hourly basis right now, might as well change the title to Nika, f*ck one piece, no one give a shit anymore, Nika it is...

A Kingdom character I was busy stanning as a Top Tier for like a year presumably jobbed in his introductory fight.
:josad:
Spoiler tag the name lmao.
I actually saw an interview with the showrunners (including Korra's VA) and they said they intended for the reveal to show off...

How Ozai looks exactly like an unscarred Zuko, but older.

Then realized that kind of reveal only works in live format and not animated, where every character sort of looks similar by default lmfao.

Yeah, I wish Ozai got a bit more time but I also wouldn't want him to get boring. You can't have too many scenes of him sitting around or you'll get tired of him and he can't fight and lose before he takes on Aang or it makes Aang's job look easy.
Thats true but I wanted to explore his backstory some more. Maybe a flashback of his youth with Iroh or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.