Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they're gonna cap around the level of yonko commanders. My mind blanked a bit at top tier since these guys will move up from being Mr.3 level

you are reading it wrong
mr 3 is stronger than we thought
Post automatically merged:

Splitting hairs.

nika is a brand new addition. Joyboy had nothing to do with this shit. If the wg or anyone knew joyboy was nika, they should have fucking put together that the rubber fucker who goes around freeing kingdoms just might be the nika joyboy pirate jesus.

Nika is a fucking retcon that ruined the series and is continuing to ruin it.
I still dont understand this
I thought they were the same thing no?

Maybe Dorry and Broggy just got stronger. I mean Luffy made so much progress in 2 years, We can only guess dorry and vroggy trained their haki and their overall physical prowess to get stronger than mr 3

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
ngl I do wanna vouch for Dorry and Broggy a bit here as what happened on little garden doesn't exactly imply they're weak just that Mr. 3 outsmarted them and planned well with his devil fruit

Snuck bombs in one's drink to damage them horribly on the inside and use the emotional turmoil after the other wins the fight to capture him

Not to mention the fellla got the drop on Zoro as well
:endthis:

Maybe Dorry and Broggy just got stronger. I mean Nika made so much progress in 2 years, We can only guess dorry and vroggy trained their haki and their overall physical prowess to get stronger than mr 3
the giant pirates were touted as legendary
they were always quite strong

the cope explanation is mr3 caught them while vulnerable

the based explanation is mr 3 is easily low top tier.

ngl I do wanna vouch for Dorry and Broggy a bit here as what happened on little garden doesn't exactly imply they're weak just that Mr. 3 outsmarted them and planned well with his devil fruit

Snuck bombs in one's drink to damage them horribly on the inside and use the emotional turmoil after the other wins the fight to capture him

Not to mention the fellla got the drop on Zoro as well
:endthis:
they weak ass hell. Hakoku spammers. Big meme can do that move by herself to much greater effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.