Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Take the L king >>>>> yamato
She won't be stronger than King but she could be stronger than Queen.
Yeah, I freaking love it. We got hints here and there that he has a problem with abusing kids remember?
He probably didn't kill Momo back then because he imagined holding Yamato or some shit like this.
+ My theory about Page One and Ulti joining the Beast Pirates becomes more and more true with each chapter.
Oh, I forgot. Wasn't he also a little weirded out when he saw kid Momo a few chapters back? Meanwhile Orochi goes to town to beat Momo the second he gets a chance.

It'd be really really surprising (and good) if the reason we got such a heavy Orochi emphasis in the first half of Wano was just to juxtapose Kaido against him, with Kaido being more laid back (already shown many times) and somewhat respectful of others. Not to say Kaido is a good person but he can likely be a much better person, closer to something honorable, compared to Orochi.

From u/oplove

Small translation of the raw leaks. 20 years ago, Yamato has witnessed the legendary 1 hour. She says there’s no samurai like Oden. The one who killed him are Orochi and her father. She was frustrated but even more was moved and couldn’t stop crying. She later found Oden’s journal and considers that to be her bible. Kaido doesn’t know about it. Yamato wants to open up Wano like Oden. Yamato acts like she’s a guy because Oden was a dude. Yamato says that Luffy is really strong and that he isn’t even serious yet. She remembers Ace thinking about Luffy.

J

Jo_Ndule

Redon:

The DAUGHTER of Kaidou = Kaidou no musume (カイドウの娘(むすめ)).
Mate, I don't even know what it/he/she is now... Just waiting on translation because this seems out of left field even for OP.
Coz Kaido accepted whatever Yamato called himself due to admiring Oden.

That's why I believe Kaido calls him stupid,
Yamato tries leaving Wano/Onigashima, admires Oden and started to call himself a Man.

The hanya mask, her body figure, her face, everything about Yamato sounds soft as most females in OP, despite her being strong.

From reddit:
Traduction of a Yamato reveal :

Yamato: "So I'm going to open up this country! I'd like to fight alongside you!"

Luffy: "Huh? You said "son" didn't you?"

Yamato: "Kozuki Oden was a man right? So I became a man! You're really strong, you haven't shown your all!"

Yamato: "Reminds me of Ace... "

Odabox: Kaido's daughter Self-professed Kozuki Oden Yamato
So ace wasnt show his all too then why he was fisted by akainu lol...
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.