Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti and Page One came back to their senses and are fine, it's stated that they're the strongest dinosaur df users among the beast pirates.
- Yamato wanted to go and talk to Luffy somewhere where there is no Kaido's subordinates, Luffy said that he can just finish Kaido's fodders in 5secs but Yamato opposed and made a smoke screen.
- The samurais invade the Banquet hall, Law checks the situation from his submarine.
- Izo meets Kiku.
-Luffy gives 5 minutes for Yamato to talk, the latter has said that he witnessed Oden's execution and was impressed, he wants to fulfill Oden's will.
- Yamato's mask fell and we get to see his bare face, she is actually a beautiful woman, she used to hang out with Ace, Luffy watches Yamato and Ace's image comes to his mind.

was this posted?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh, I forgot. Wasn't he also a little weirded out when he saw kid Momo a few chapters back? Meanwhile Orochi goes to town to beat Momo the second he gets a chance.
That's true + my theory about P1 and Ulti is that Kaido or his subordinates didn't forced everyone to join the crew. Do you remember how Ulti acts around Kaido and he doesn't give a fuck? She acts like an angry teen around him. He may be found them somewhere and got interested in their zoans and invited them while Ulti didn't engage in the fight because she sensed how strong he is + Tobi Roppo mentioned that she is different now. Why? Puberty.

I will not be surprised if Kaido found them when they were kids running around in their zoan forms + Ulti seems to respect Kaido so much and tells Luffy that he will become PK.

Fuck I'm too excited right now.

Good job Oda!

J

Jo_Ndule

From reddit:
Traduction of a Yamato reveal :

Yamato: "So I'm going to open up this country! I'd like to fight alongside you!"

Luffy: "Huh? You said "son" didn't you?"

Yamato: "Kozuki Oden was a man right? So I became a man! You're really strong, you haven't shown your all!"

Yamato: "Reminds me of Ace... "

Odabox: Kaido's daughter Self-professed Kozuki Oden Yamato
She could tell that Luffy didn't show all of his arsenals .

She calls herself Kozuki Oden.

This arc :
Kiku who identifies himself as female
Yamato who identifies herself as Male
Kanjuro being double agent for Beast pirates while Denjiro was double agent for Retainers.

From reddit:
Traduction of a Yamato reveal :

Yamato: "So I'm going to open up this country! I'd like to fight alongside you!"

Luffy: "Huh? You said "son" didn't you?"

Yamato: "Kozuki Oden was a man right? So I became a man! You're really strong, you haven't shown your all!"

Yamato: "Reminds me of Ace... "

Odabox: Kaido's daughter Self-professed Kozuki Oden Yamato
Yamato know Luffy's power better than Ulti and Page One. Yamato >>> Ulti/P1 :cheers:

Grandmaster Mihawk once said, if you are strong, you can tell your opponent power just by looking at them. :kata:

They are not on that level yet :josad:

Ulti and Page One came back to their senses and are fine, it's stated that they're the strongest dinosaur df users among the beast pirates.
- Yamato wanted to go and talk to Luffy somewhere where there is no Kaido's subordinates, Luffy said that he can just finish Kaido's fodders in 5secs but Yamato opposed and made a smoke screen.
- The samurais invade the Banquet hall, Law checks the situation from his submarine.
- Izo meets Kiku.
-Luffy gives 5 minutes for Yamato to talk, the latter has said that he witnessed Oden's execution and was impressed, he wants to fulfill Oden's will.
- Yamato's mask fell and we get to see his bare face, she is actually a beautiful woman, she used to hang out with Ace, Luffy watches Yamato and Ace's image comes to his mind.

was this posted?
Ulti and page 1 stronger than King, queen? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.